Ubisoft veröffentlicht für die PC-Version von Assassin's Creed: Syndicate" einen neuen Patch. Der Download kann heute gezogen werden.
Wie Ubisoft bestätigt hat wird heute am 1. Dezember 2015 der neue PC-Patch mit der Versionsnummer 1.21 für "Assassin's Creed: Syndicate" erscheinen. Er wird zwischen 440 und 510 MB gross sein. Es werden verschiedene Fehler behoben und ausserdem darf man sich darüber freuen, dass die Performance sowie die Stabilität des Action-Adventures verbessert wird.
Version 1.21 - PC
- Fixed infinite loading screen in Sequence 7.
- Fixed several geometry explosion and missing geometry issues.
- Fixed various render issues.
- Fixed several online issues.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Fixed an issue where there was no rating for the final mission
- Fixed an issue where the lip-sync was not synchronized with the cinematics
- Fixed an issue where the subtitles weren't exactly matching the audio
- Fixed some issues with some audio missing or being played incorrectly
- Fixed some collisions issues for carriages and trains
- Fixed some spawning issues with the vehicles
- Fixed some popping issues
- Improved reactions for the allies
- Improved reactions for NPC on the ground
- Improved reactions for NPC on carts and trains
- Improved navigation for NPC
- Fixed some issues with the replay system
- Fixed some balancing issues
- Fixed an issue where the gun might be missing in the inventory after acquiring it in the "Whitechapel Conquest" mission
- Fixed an unlocking issue with the Train Raids
- Fixed an issue with the "Artisan" Trophy/Achievement
- The Time Anomaly icon was increased to have a better visibility on the map
- Fixed some issues with the messages for the mission in the HUD
- Fixed some icon issues
- Fixed some lighting issues
- Fixed some low resolution and corrupted texture issues
- Fixed some level of detail issues
- Fixed issues with props in the world
- Fixed some issues during fights with NPCs
- Fixed issues with counter attacks
- Fixed some camera issues
- Fixed an issue in the Fight Club
- Fixed an issue where the player could not enter the Time Anomaly mission
- Fixed some issues with the mission objectives and secondary constraints not updating properly
- Fixed issues with the fast travel
- Fixed some issues where the missions could be blocked after some cinematics
- Fixed some issues with Crawford Starrick in the last mission, "A Night To Remember"
- Fixed some issues with the coerce system
- Fixed some issues with the cover system
- Fixed some issues with the parkour and navigation
- Fixed some animation issues
- Fixed some camera issues
- Fixed some issues with the rope launcher
- Fixed an issue where the player could sometimes fall under the map
- Improved performance and stability