Die "Repentance"-Erweiterung für "The Binding of Isaac" wird am 31. März 2021 für den PC (Steam) erscheinen, wie Nicalis bestätigt hat. Die Konsolen-Version folgt zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt. Ausserdem ist ein neuer Trailer zu sehen.
Pray for Repentance and Be Reborn
- Experience the modern classic, The Binding of Isaac, like you’ve never seen it before. It’s a game too big to be called a sequel: Repentance takes Isaac to new heights of roguelike dungeon adventure, as the brave boy descends into the basement for his greatest challenge yet! Isaac’s new quest takes him to unknown places he’s never been, filled with horrible new enemies and bosses, weapon combos you’ve never synergized before and items he’s never seen… unholy terrors from his wildest dreams and worst nightmares!
Bigger Than a Sequel
- The Binding of Isaac: Repentance is so huge, so new and so feature-packed that it makes previous updates look like prequels. There are more features, improvements and new secrets, too many secrets, than most games would include in an official sequel! It’s an immense amount of new content to explore, even if you’re at 1,000,000 percent!
The “Final” Update to the Award-Winning Classic
- The Binding of Isaac: Repentance features hundreds of new features and quality-of-life improvements. It’s the ultimate edition of the genre-defining roguelike, now with OVER 500 HOURS of new gameplay!
- 130-plus new items (more than 700 items in total).
- A full alternate path with brand new chapters and a new final boss and ending.
- 100-plus new enemies.
- 25-plus new bosses.
- Two new playable characters.
- Five new challenges.
- 100-plus new achievements.
- 5,000-plus new room designs.