Nach diversen Hotfixes hat Taleworlds Entertainment das erste grosse Beta-Update für das Mittelalter-Rollenspiel "Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord" veröffentlicht, das unter anderem die Performance verbessert. Die Entwickler möchten ausserdem eines strukturierteren Update-Prozesses verwirklichen. So werden neben dem öffentlichen Bereich zwei neue Sparten für das Spiel auf Steam eingeführt, Alpha und Beta.
- Fixed a rare formation AI exception.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a mount without a rider heard an arrow.
- Fixed a crash that occurred at the end of the "Army of Poachers" quest when the AI tries to continue fighting.
- Fixed a crash that happens when a campaign is started for the second time without exiting the game.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting the option to attack in the “Rival Gang Leader” quest after loading a game.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when AI characters tried to barter prisoners.
- Fixed a bug where talking to a companion in settlements during the main storyline would crash the game.
- Fixed a crash in main storyline conspiracy phase.
- Ram and VRAM usage is reduced and many leaks are fixed.
- Scene loading performance improvements.
- Improvements, additions and corrections for Turkish and Simplified Chinese translations.
- Added new armour "Northern Lamellar Shoulders".
- Added new armour "Plated Helmet".
- Assigned a banner to poachers and other neutral parties.
- Overhauled all of the NPC faces to reduce asymmetry, tone down exaggerations and create culturally appropriate and appealing phenotypes.
- Updated some of the lords and ladies faces for a more culturally appropriate look.
- Updated nav meshes in “seabandita”, ”battleterrainp”, “battleterrain020”, “battleterrain029” and “battleterrain030”. This should resolve unwanted fights in water and improve fleeing behaviour in these scenes.
- “Aseraitowna” civilian scene related fixes.
- “Aseraitownb” civilian scene related fixes
- “Empiretownj” siege scene siege related fixes and seasonal improvements.
- “Khuzaittown004” siege related fixes and visual improvements.
- “Aseraicastle002” siege related fixes.
- “Vlandiacastle005a” siege related fixes.
- “Sturgiacastle003” siege related fixes.
- “Khuzaitcastle002” siege related fixes.
- Night atmosphere illumination amounts adjusted.
- Visual fixes for battle scenes.
- Winter season issues with steppe scenes have been fixed.
- Winter related problems with the outer meshes are solved.
- Low-poly tree meshes are now used in hideout prefabs.
- Agent spawn positions in some scenes are fixed.
- Fixed a season problem with Aserai's arena.
- An issue with Battania arena spawn points being too close to each other is fixed.
- Fixed some scene issues of Aserai Village.
- Fixed merlon physics issues of Vlandian Castle parts.
- Fixed some lighting issues of Empire Lords Hall.
- Fixed physics issues of Battania Castle Wall.
- Fixed UV issues of Sturgia Castle Gatehouse.
- Fixed an error while opening the Forest Hideout scene.
- Refined snowy atmospheres.
- Beard intersecting helmet issues were fixed for: westernplatedhelmet, Empireguardedlord_helmet
- Nordic sloven armour's bones problem fixed.
- Fixed clothing clipping issues.
- Replaced some textures and meshes.
- Updates on Hero Creation Stages:
- Some clothes updates.
- Poses overhaul.
- Face animation.
- Scene lighting.
- Skin shader updates.
- Specular texture channels updated.
- Diffuse Texture updated.
- Beard /tattoo material:
- Alpha and colour updates.
- Parties participating in an event are no longer moving, which fixes some footstep sound issues.
- Fixed that Campaign music could play many tracks in quick succession.
- Implemented trade perks that relate to profit in inventory.
- Minor UI tweaks and fixes in Crafting, Barter, Save/Load, Recruitment, Board Game, Siege screens.
- "No Saddle" visuals in Inventory.
- Removed helmets from hero portraits to see their faces more clearly.
- Added Weight Carrying Mount and Speed Mount icons in inventory mount tooltip panel.
- Fixed a spacing issue with 'ğ' character in Turkish localisation.
- Fixed barter offer item visuals not being visible.
- Enabled being able to give names with space and numbers in creation.
- Fixed two hints showing up in inventory equipment slots.
- Changed character developer traits from texts to icons.
- Implemented a basic item tooltip, now players can see the basic stats of a tournament prize item.
- Added a "Busy with an issue" or "Busy with a quest" or "Busy with a common area" notifications in Create a Party instead of just a "Busy" explanation.
- Fixed attribute and focus point tooltips to reflect correct numbers.
- Moved NumberOfCorpses and MaxSimultaneousSoundEventCount to performance options.
- Implemented being able to sort/move modules in the launcher.
- Renamed "Resume Game" to "Saved Games".
- Added minor faction filter to clan page list page.
- Added tooltips to map bar circle notifications.
- Added new perk icons.
- Fixed banner visual errors with some icons and banner icons not matching with the UI.
Battles and Sieges
- Simulated battles no longer give more XP than fought battles.
- Added missing patrol spawn positions to forest hideout scenes. Forest hideout missions should now open normally.
- AI quality for NPCs is now determined by skill points in the current weapon's governing skill instead of overall character level.
- A tactics bug related to the defensive ring that occurred when archers ran out of ammunition has been fixed.
- An issue in caravan/villager battles that could potentially cause unexpected behaviour at agent processing level was corrected.
- Cavalry not being able to hit enemies right next to them when they had swingable weapons and circling each other endlessly issue fixed.
- Bodyguard troops could rarely stop moving when their commander died, this is now fixed.
- Mounted agents can calculate enemy positions better and thus more accurately aim their thrust attacks.
- Some agents couldn't move properly due to invisible scene AI barriers. This has been fixed.
- Fixed some Sea Bandit AI issues.
- Agents attack less often if the combat AI difficulty is set to normal.
- Holding ready duration for attacks was added as a driven property and tied to melee combat skill in order to make easier/less able AI agents fight less relentlessly (i.e. they will wait for a while before releasing their attack).
Character Development System
- Level 1 characters now start with 120 skill points.
- Reduced XP required to learn higher skill levels.
- Troops can now upgrade more easily.
- Reduced wanderers' skills outside their main area of expertise, making them easier to level up.
- Made wanderer age correlate roughly with their skills.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
- Fixed bug where fiefs were regarded to have a negative value in barters if the “Everything Has a Price” perk was enabled.
- Fixed a rare bug where the AI proposed a kingdom decision on behalf of the player clan.
Economy and Trade
- Prices for armour were changed and high tier boots and gauntlets now cost more.
- Range weapon prices have been re-adjusted.
Quests & Issues
- Reviewed about a third of the quest issues, improving dialogues and persuasion:
- Major changes in particular to “Family Feud” and “Spy Party”.
- Icons on banners and shields were not appearing. They are fixed now.
- Updated "Imperial Legionary" equipment.
- Minor updates to Sturgian troop tree equipment.
- Added more variation to caravan master's equipment.
- Added more variation to helmet drops from troops.
- Various other fixes to troop trees and stats.
- Armour values of various equipment have changed to better match their visuals and increase faction armour variety.
- Armour values of mount bardings and harnesses were changed to match their visuals.
- Riding a horse without a saddle now incurs 10% penalty to max horse speed and manoeuvring.
- NPC agents carrying heavy items (apple baskets etc.) will no longer run (with items in hand) when the player asks them to take him/her to a particular agent.
- Added an "Exposure Compensation" option that allows players to adjust the brightness levels of the visuals to their preference.
- Fixed missing items for blacksmith characters in towns.
- Some grammar mistakes and typos were fixed.
- Fixes a bug that caused the player character to be invisible.
- Fixed a bug that caused characters to spawn without any equipment.
- Fixed some wrong cavalry idle animations.
- Fixed a rare condition in which client rider gets stuck in defence animation after a successful hit.
- Implemented a Voice Spamming Filter for multiplayer.
Design & Balance
- Damage interrupt threshold values are set as 5.
- Headshot damage multiplier is increased from 1.7 to 2 for pierce damage.
- Bug fixes for Harbour of Ovsk.
- Bug fixes and improvements for Castle of Fen Altai.
- Some spawn locations are re-adjusted for team balance. Atmosphere has changed.
- Added particles to be formed when the breakable wall is damaged.
Other - Miscellaneous
- Slow-motion and pause cheats are disallowed during multiplayer matches.
- Decreased bandwidth usage of impact sounds.
Server & Network
- Server Improvements.
Both - Singleplayer & Multiplayer
- If the AI is not holding a ranged weapon, it tries to find a ranged weapon in its equipment and uses this weapon to calculate attacking scores against distant enemies. During this weapon selection, some equipment was causing a crash. This was fixed.
- Improved the performance of the sound system.
- Big improvements for the multi-core performance of the game.
- We now select Maximum sound count according to your CPU's core count. You can increase this setting if you have a recent CPU. We've also added a new very low(64) option.
- Some other minor performance improvements.
- UI sounds don't get cut by other UI events anymore.
- Added "is missile" check to crafted weapons' impact sounds (like Throwing Axes).
- Fixed Ballista reload sound phasing.
- Minor changes in the hearable distance of loud sounds.
- Fixed some Vlandian scenes opening up with an echo.
- Improved the calculation of ranged units for the enemy's future position.
- Ranged units can target mounts or different enemy bones. Cases that caused errors during this calculation are fixed.
- After issuing the "Hold Fire" command, the AI weapon selection gives less priority to ranged weapons that have a secondary melee mode.
- Added an option to disable controller vibration.