Das Update 1.8 für "The Division" kann jetzt auch von Konsolen-Spielern ausprobiert werden. Die Test-Server sind auf der Xbox One und der PS4 verfügbar.
Das Update 1.8 für "The Division" ist nun auch auf den Test-Servern der Xbox One und der PlayStation 4. Konsolen-Spieler können demnach die kommenden Verbesserungen testen. Allerdings werden nur bestimmte Spieler für die Testphase ausgewählt. Wer schon am Konsolen-PTS 1.7 teilgenommen hat, bekommt automatisch Zugang zu der neuen Test-Version. Weitere Details liefert der Changelog.
- Deconstructing High End gear, High End weapons, Gear Set items, Classified Gear Sets, Exotic armor and weapons now have a chance to reward D-Tech.
- West Side Pier Alerts, Resistance caches, assignment caches and clearing Landmarks now reward D-tech. The amount of D-tech in Dark Zone D-tech crates has been increased.
- Six new restock crates have been added to the West Side Pier areas.
- The amount of time between West Side Pier alerts have been increased.
- The player turn speed has been increased slightly.
- Fixed an issue where after an item was optimized the increased stats would not be properly applied.
- Issues with the Hunter’s Faith 4-piece bonus damage not reaching higher amounts of stacks with high RPM weapons have been fixed.
- ixed a bug where players could fire quicker than intended with any Bolt Action rifle.
- The key binding for Go Rogue is no longer called Use Medkit in the key binding menu.
- Go Rogue now has a default key binding. Shift+R for right hand users, Shift+U for left hand.
- Fixed a potential exploit where players would use the Cut the Rope functionality to level up their Manhunt status and get Manhunt caches much faster than intended.
- Fixed an issue where a non-Rogue player could use melee on a downed player to kill them without having to toggle on Rogue first.
- Fixed an issue where a non-Rogue player would not receive a pop-up to accept a Manhunt mission.
- Fixed an issue where non-Rogue players would not receive any optional objective to intercept a Manhunt, even if they were in a 200 meters, or less, radius from the Manhunt objective.
- Fixed an issue where players on a Manhunt did not see the Pulse outline of non-Rogue players within a 50-meter radius.
- Fixed an issue where the UI in Skirmish would reference Last Stand.
- Fixed a bug where a player would get stuck on the Skirmish loading screen.
- Fixed a bug where a player joining a Skirmish match already in progress couldn’t join the match unless a certain amount of time had passed.
- Fixed a rare bug in Skirmish where a player could spawn in at the enemy’s spawn points.
- Fixed a bug where a player in combat could accept a Skirmish invite.
- Fixed a bug where the Last Stand introduction would play at the start of a Skirmish match.
- The rewards for reaching PvP rank 40-99 have been tuned.
- Fixed an issue where the Personal Best Score in Skirmish would not update and would remain at zero.
- Players will no longer be able to share weapons and gear that have been optimized at the Optimization Station.
Classified Gear Sets
- Fixed a potential exploit where players could use the Banshee’s Shadow Gear Set to replenish ammunition anywhere in the Dark Zone.
- The wording on the D3-FNC 6-piece bonus has been clarified.
- Path of the Nomad 6-piece talent has been changed.
- A special Exotic Cache that contains the new Exotic weapons has been added to the Special Equipment Vendor for the PTS. Note that this will cache not be added to the Live game.
- Fixed a bug where the swap bonus from Devil to Heel would not activate.
- The Devil exotic weapon now has its own buff icon.
- Big Alejandro’s damage has been lowered.
- Big Alejandro’s stacks will only increase when shooting near a target.
- The minimum and maximum % damage bonuses on Gloves for Assault Rifles, LMGs, Shotguns and Submachine Guns have been increased.
- The PvP modifier for all turrets have been decreased to 35%.
- Fixed a weird cover in the Dark Zone which would show players as out of bounds.
Der komplette Changelog steht auf der offiziellen Seite.