Ubisoft veröffentlicht heute das Update 1.3.0 für "Assassin's Creed Odyssey" auf PC (6,2 GB), Xbox One (6,2 GB) und PlayStation 4 (9,8 GB). Abgesehen von Bugfixes und Balancing-Anpassungen wird auch auf kommende Inhalte vorbereitet (siehe Changelog).
Episode 2 – Torments of Hades – The Fate of Atlantis
- Added in-game support for Torments of Hades
Lost Tales of Greece
- Added in-game support for upcoming Lost Tales of Greece
FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Upped Ikaros's attack damage. You Are A Bird, Be A Bird
- Mercenaries will now carry different amounts of iron and gems to be looted. It's not equal work, equal pay in ancient Greece, Misthios!
- Addressed an issue causing enemy fire attack damage to be too high.
- Enemy archers no longer have the ability to apply players Critical Chance and Critical Damage stats engravings to themselves. No getting owned by archers any more.
- Reduced the weekly contract objectives to make them simpler and faster to complete.
- Aligned sell price of "The Fate of Atlantis" weapons with main game weapons.
- Ainigmata Ostraka now indicate if they're from Greece or other realms.
- Added a visual hint for items currently assigned to another loadout.
- Unique Legendary Lieutenants will now scale up with players.
DLC – The Fate of Atlantis
- Addressed an issue in “The Keeper and Kyros” that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue keeping Kyros from walking to the next quest objective.
- When playing the "The Fate of Atlantis" DLC, Wardens will no longer be classed as archers during gameplay or challenges.
- ISU NPC stats will be appropriate according to elite status.
- Addressed an issue in “The Beacons Are Lit” causing the device to fall through the map when thrown at the door.
- Kolossus will no longer receive damage from torches.
- Addressed an issue with regards to "The Conqueror" achievement that prevented some players from unlocking it.
- The "No Good Deed" quest will now appear after completing "The Beacons Are Lit."
DLC – Legacy of the First Blade
- Gaspar the Gatekeeper, true to his name, will now attack when approached in the Terror Gorge Poi.
- Addressed an issue in Protector Of Persia that prevented players from completing the quest.
Lost Tales of Greece
- Leda has been found safe and secure in the cave during "Daddy's Home."
- The Hero Sword reward will now be given to players after completing Daddy's Home.
- Addressed an issue in Daughters of Lalaia that prevented players from progressing this Lost Tale of Greece.
- Addressed an issue that caused Heir Of Memories to wrongly appear in Argolis at the start of the quest.
- Addressed an issue in New Game+ that caused all map progress to be carried over unintentionally.
- Players will now be able to acquire the artefact after killing Medusa with NG+.
- After killing the Cyclops in Stairway to Olympus with an NG+, the cutscene will now play as intended.
- Addressed an issue in NG+, preventing players from completing "Test of Judgement."
- Addressed an issue during Battle Of 300 in NG+, causing Leonidas to have more than four adrenaline bars if the spear was previously upgraded.
- Addressed an issue where the Mercenary tier 5 benefit wasn't kept in New Game+.
- Addressed an issue in NG+, preventing players from completing Monger Down.
- Hard Mode encounters in the Arena with NG+ will now drop the Arena Fighter's Set items.
- After completing Ancient Revelations in NG+, players will no longer obtain a duplicate reward.
- Addressed several issues preventing players from completing Ainigmata Ostraka.
- Addressed an issue causing players to spawn under the map when traveling to Lokris Overwatch viewpoint.
- Bandits and Followers of Ares have finally agreed on a contract to try and take over the Obsidian Islands.
- Daughters of Artemis contracts will spawn in regions where targets are available.
- Sleeping NPCs killed next to their friends will no longer raise bounties.
- Small boat sails will remain intact after reaching level 90.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from meditating or summoning the Adrestia.
- Not under the boat, Machaon will be ferried to the underworld properly after players confirm his kill.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from confirming kill on the Swordfish & Brison.
- Addressed an issue causing the Phalanx Spear to deal less damage than stated on the weapon card.
- Addressed an issue preventing the Conquest battle heroes from spawning as expected.
- Addressed an issue causing mercenaries to be seen in Modern Day.
- The Tomb of Agamemnon is now off limit for wolves in Modern Day.
- Addressed an issue in The Favor that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from interacting with the captain in "Test of Character."
- Addressed an issue preventing players from fighting the immortals after dying.
- Addressed an issue in The Grand Minotour that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue in By The Fates where the handmaiden could be stuck in a follow objective.
- Addressed an issue in A God Among Men that prevented players from completing the quest.
- After interacting with the door during "Meet Myrrine…," the cinematic will now trigger as intended.
- Players will now be able to complete the "Unlucky Bandits" on Hephaistos Islands.
- If left alive during A Fight With Talos, Talos will now remain armed.
- Addressed an issue causing the shark to spawn underground where the glittery pendant is placed in Safe Passage.
- In Stranger Tides, ambushing riders will enter combat and react to players as intended.
- Addressed an issue in Shark The Vagrant that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing "Follow that Boat."
- Addressed an issue causing NPCs to get stuck, preventing the completion of "The Taxman Cometh."
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing "Test of Faith." Faith is now given to you, misthios!
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing "Let my Patients Go."
- Addressed an issue during "Conquest" when trying to defeat Stentor, causing players to get stuck in battle.
- Addressed an issue causing Kleio's quest to disappear.
- In A Venomous Encounter, the NPC will now be stationed at the checkpoint "Report to Metiochos."
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing "To Kill or Not to Kill."
- Phidas's mortality will no longer prevent players from completing "Escape from Athens."
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing Prince of Persia (The Blind King).
- Brasidas has been ordered to leave the Leader House so players can complete We Will Rise.
- Bandits have found their ship, which was lost at sea, to join the fight during Mysterious Malady.
- Addressed an issue in The Handmaiden's Story that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue in Perikles's Symposium that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing some players from starting "A God Among Men."
- Addressed an issue with By The Fates where the quest reward wasn't given to players.
- Diona will follow players in the "I, Diona" quest.
- Addressed an issue causing Polyphemos to remain stationary after players are attacking during "To Be Nobody."
- Addressed an issue causing Herodotos to go missing during Perikles's Symposium.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing "Remnant of the Ancients."
- Addressed an issue during Atlantis Destroyed causing Barnabas to die after the cutscene.
- Although Herodotos loves recording history, he'll no longer follow players throughout Greece during "Family Values."
- Addressed an issue preventing players from interacting with the captain in the "Evening the Odds" quest.
- After spending his living years working for the Order, Kleon has decided to relax on the beach in the Underworld, not ancient Greece.
- Rebalanced the bow drop rate vs other weapons.
- Addressed an issue during The Dunce Conundrum preventing players from obtaining Zeno's Paradox.
- Phidias the one and only will be shown during Back to Atlantis.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing "Myths and Minotaurs."
- Addressed an issue causing the Minotaur's Labyrinth to be located underwater at times.
Adrestia and Naval
- Addressed several issues with Athena on board the Adrestia.
Graphics, Animations, and Audio
- Addressed various gear texture issues.
- Addressed various lighting issues.
- Addressed several weapon animation issues.
- Addressed some graphical issues that occurred in various regions.
- Addressed several character and NPC graphic issues.
User Interface, Menu, and Subtitles
- Addressed various UI/HUD issues.
- Addressed a display issue that caused the "Close" prompt to display twice on in-game popup notifications.
- Steropes Bow and the Hero's sword can now be used in the Visual customization menu.
- [PC] When Adaptive Quality is set to ON, Anti-Aliasing will be set to the appropriate value.
- Addressed various localization issues.
- Addressed an issue with the Ainigmata Ostraka “Ashes To Ashes” that didn't mark it as complete in the inventory.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Mercenary Tier S4 to not work as intended.
- The Abraxas horse skin will be awarded to players reaching Tier 1 Mercenary rank, as intended.
- Addressed an issue where the wrong APs count would be displayed after a reset.
- [PC] Addressed an issue preventing players from comparing on the Mercenaries and Cultist tabs when using M&K.
- The "Rock and Roll" Ainigmata Ostraka will no longer roll away from your inventory.
- After fast travelling, the stealth icon cannot remain invisible to players.
- [PC] When using M&K, players can now walk on boats using the keyboard.
- [PC] Increased the space between selections in the Mercenaries tab when using M&K.
- [PC] Addressed an issue preventing players from reassigning key bindings when using M&K.
- [PC] Added a description for the "Aim Assist" tooltip when using M&K.
- [PC] Addressed an issue causing the UI to become unresponsive in borderless mode after minimizing the game with “Win+D.”
- [PC] Native resolution values will remain intact when players switch to window modes without applying any settings.
Perks, Engravings, and Abilities
- Players will no longer be able to apply the Sphinx Mane set bonus to other set items.
- Addressed several issues with the Rage ability in combat.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Call to Arms ability to be locked after Level 81.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from using the NPC locking mechanic while Rage is enabled.
Stability and Performance
- Addressed an issue creating crashes on loading when storing the game in MS storage systems.
- [PS4] Improved performance and stability on PS4
- [PC] Increased scrolling speed for filters in Photo Mode. They see me scrollin’
- "Reset all settings" confirmation prompt will appear before implementation in Photo Mode.
Ubisoft Club, Achievements, and Trophies
- Corrected several player stats and leaderboards in the Ubisoft Club.
- Addressed several issues with Ubisoft Club challenges, stats, and leaderboards.
- When the conditions are met, players will now unlock the "Breaking the Limit" achievement.
- Addressed an issue that caused Daughters of Artemis kills not to count toward the legendary Marksman engraving objective, once you're the leader of this faction.
- The bonus and engraved version of the Sphinx Mane will now be displayed in the menu.