Der Publisher Team 17 und das Entwicklerstudio Mothership Entertainment haben für die PC-Version der Science-Fiction-Aufbausimulation "Aven Colony" das drite Inhalts-Update veröffentlicht. Enthalten sind ein neues Perk-System, drei weitere Herausforderungs-Missionen, drei zusätzliche Sandbox-Karten und mehr.
Content-Drop 3 - Aven Colony
- New Governor Perks system! Select 1 of 15 perks when starting any new mission (see below for a full list).
- New Challenge Missions: Boreal Bay, Bluestone Falls, and Icebound Isle. These are very challenging missions designed for experienced players, but can be played at the same 7 difficulty settings as campaign missions.
- New sandbox maps: Boreal Bay, Bluestone Falls, and Icebound Isle are also now available as sandbox maps.
- Landing sites: all sandbox maps now have alternate "A" and "B" start locations (for the existing maps, "A" is the previous location, and "B" is the new one)
- Revised sandbox setup: completely overhauled the sandbox setup UI to better display all possible options, and added a few more sandbox setup options
- Revised difficulty setup: changed campaign mission difficulty to a list instead of a drop-down. Also, changing campaign mission difficulty now shows what options are impacted (note that unlike sandbox, these cannot be changed individually; all are determined by the difficulty setting)
- New building: Water Treatment Plant! The Water Treatment Plant recovers an amount of water that scales with the total inhabitants of any directly adjacent residential buildings. Note that each residential building can only be served by 1 Water Treatment Plant.
- New indicator: battery power! This indicator only appears at the bottom of the screen if your colony has Energy Batteries. It also doubles as a button and can be used to turn Battery Mode on or off.
- New overlays: Health, Turret Coverage, Lightning Tower Coverage.