DICE erhöht die Levelbegrenzung von "Battlefield V". Im späteren Verlauf von "Chapter 4: Defying the Odds" wird der maximale Karriererang von 50 auf 500 erhöht. Die Entwickler haben nachfolgend aufgelistet, was das für die Spieler bringt.
- For every 50 ranks that you gain, you’ll earn a Promotion, signifying your progress on the road to 500. During Ranks gained from 51 through to 100, you’ll receive Company Coin, and this will repeat between each Promotion.
- At level 100 you’ll be Promoted for the first time, a new Dog Tag will be delivered to your Company, plus you’ll now have a shiny new Career Rank Icon for your in game scoreboard.
- You’ll receive further Promotions at Rank 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, and finally 500.
- I’ll list out our current thinking in terms of exact XP required to level up at the bottom of the thread, but to set the scene, the distance from Rank 50 to 51 (and the ranks that follow) won’t be on the same trajectory that got you from 49 to 50.
- Currently, in order for you to get from 49 to 50, you need 35,000 XP, but getting from 50 to 51 will only require 12,000 XP. This is 3x higher than when you went from Rank 0 to 1, and you’ll see a similar trend as you continue on through to your first promotion at Rank 100.
- Rank XP Curve - Showing the gain from Rank 1 to Rank 500
- Each time you get promoted, the XP Curve is reset, but made stronger, with much bigger jumps in the curve coming for the final Promotions.
- By the time you reach Rank 500, you’ll have earned close to 2 million in Company Coin, just from ranking up by playing the game. Once you reach level 500, you’ll continue to earn Company Coin through Assignments, Daily Orders, and Tides of War Rewards. To help balance out the addition of Company Coin earned per rank, you will find that End of Round Company Coin awards will be switched off once the new ranks are added to the game during Chapter 4.
- You’ll get 1500 Company Coin per Rank from 50 through till 70, and then 3000 Company Coin per Rank until you reach 100. On your Promotion, you’ll receive more Company Coin, the Dog Tag, scoreboard icon, and then the cycle resets, with increases to the amount of Company Coin you receive.