Wie wir schon berichtet haben, läuft "Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night" auf der Switch nicht besonders gut. Das neue Switch-Update wird allerdings erst in der Woche vom 15. Juli 2019 erscheinen. Die Entwickler haben eine Liste mit geplanten Verbesserungen veröffentlicht, was auch die anderen Plattformen betrifft.
Xbox One (Status: Fix Incoming)
- Treasure chest issues have been fixed; after the patch, unique items will be obtainable even on existing playthroughs.
- The patch for this should be submitted today (Wednesday), and we anticipate public release on Friday or Saturday.
- The teams are also working on additional improvements and bug fixes.
Playstation 4 (Status—unchanged)
- The problems causing the bug have been identified, teams are working to identify and implement solutions.
- No new users affected by this bug, just like before all new games/playthroughs are safe to play.
Nintendo Switch (Status—fix being tested)
- The fix is currently in test, the submission date we were working toward has been delayed due to a graphical bug that has reemerged.
- We anticipate testing will be completed by next week, which would mean an ETA of public release during the week of July 15, 2019.
- Map close button has been remapped to standard exit/close button
- Marker button has been changed
- Trail display button has been changed
- Map scroll speed improved
- Zoom in and zoom out improved
- Zoom level retained when reopening the map
- Auto-center when opening the map
- Bug fix: No longer displaying enemies for completed quests
Fixed items getting stuck on walls/geometry
- The functionality of waiting until the item is collected automatically has been left in, in case the issue persists.
- HD Rumble issues in certain areas of the game have been fixed
- Enabled Traditional Chinese language option
- Fixed instances where the game would crash while transitioning between rooms
- Work has been done on the technical "non-visible" side of things to improve input delay, stability, and various optimizations. The teams are continuing to work on these items and we'll have future updates and plans to share soon.
"Iga's Back Pack" DLC
Xbox One (Status—DLC being tested)
- Testing will happen next week, if completed successfully we will submit and have an updated ETA for release during the week of July 15, 2019.
Playstation 4 (Status—DLC submitted, pending approval and release)
- We're currently working through some submissions with Sony, and plan to have an update, hopefully for release, next week.
Nintendo Switch (Status—DLC approved, release imminent)
- The DLC has been approved by Nintendo, we're just taking the final steps to make it go live.