Infinity Ward hat ein weiteres Update für "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" veröffentlicht, das Bugfixes enthält. Zudem werden die Playlists von "Modern Warfare" und "Warzone" aktualisiert. Im Changelog stehen die Details.
- Adding Drop Zone in both core and Hardcore (Removes Deathmatch Domination)
- Adding 'Stir Crazy' Playlist - 10v10 playlist with Cranked, Kill Confirmed, Domination, and Hardpoint
- Adding Hardcore 'Stir Crazy' Playlist - 10v10 playlist with Kill Confirmed, Cranked, Domination, and Team Deathmatch
- Removing NVG Realism Mosh Pit
- Adding "Scopes and Scatter Guns" BR Trios playlist - Snipers and Shotguns only (Replaces regular BR Trios)
- Fixed an issue on PC where players would lose the ability to use Field Upgrades purchased when replacing Armor Plates while in the Buy Station menu
- Upon picking up a dropped SKS, the initial raise audio would be heard globally. This has been fixed.
- Fix for Azur’s “Brother’s Keeper” skin displaying the incorrect headgear while in the multiplayer squad walk
- Added icons to the killcam to show if you were killed by someone using Dead Silence or Stopping Power
- Fix for the stats graph for the Renetti appearing incorrectly