Am heutigen Tag wird für "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" und "Call of Duty: Warzone" das neue "Reloaded"-Update veröffentlicht.
Infinity Ward wird heute um 8 Uhr mit "Season 5 Reloaded" das neue Update für "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" und "Call of Duty: Warzone" veröffentlichen. Enthalten sind auch die "Games of Summer", die vom 28. August 2020 bis zum 7. September 2020 stattfinden werden. Innerhalb der Sommerspiele gibt es fünf Prüfungen. Diese Miniatur-Erfahrungen ähneln denen, die beim Launch von "Modern Warfare" und in den Saison-Updates eingeführt wurden. Natürlich winken dabei verschiedene Belohnungen. Ansonsten bietet das Update eine neue Waffe, den Operator "Morte", weitere Spielmodi für "Modern Warfare" sowie "Warzone" und mehr.
Trial One: Gun Course (Starts August 28) on Custom Gun Course Map
- Description: Make your way through the course as fast as possible while clearing all enemy targets and avoiding civilian casualties.
- Medal Times: 01:30:00 (Bronze) / 01:00:00 (Silver) / 00:40:00 (Gold)
- Loadout: Assorted Weapons
Trial Two: Price’s Alley (Starts August 29) on Custom Price’s Alley Map
- Description: Eliminate an endless series of enemy targets while avoiding civilian targets to maintain the combo for as long as possible.
- Medal Scores: 4,000 (Bronze) / 5,000 (Silver) / 6,000 (Gold)
- Loadout: Renetti (Handgun)
Trial Three: Risky Parkour (Starts August 30) on Livestock
- Description: Move through each checkpoint and finish the course as quickly as possible. Beware the heavy toxic gas on low ground.
- Medal Times: 0:55:00 (Bronze) / 0:47:00 (Silver) / 0:40:00 (Gold)
- Loadout: Combat Knife
Trial Four: Shooting Range (Starts August 31) on King
- Description: Locate and shoot all targets in the area as quickly as possible while conserving ammunition.
- Medal Times: 0:50:00 (Bronze) / 0:40:00 (Silver) / 0:30:00 (Gold)
- Loadout: Assorted Weapons
Trial Five: Marksman Challenge Starts (September 1) on Custom Marksman Challenge Map
- Description: Engage waves of long-distance targets and beat the clock. Missed shots burn time.
- Medal Times: 3,400 (Bronze) / 3,900 (Silver) / 4,400 (Gold)
- Loadout: HDR (Sniper Rifle)
- For participating in Games of Summer, players will receive rewards based on performance within each Trial. These rewards are stackable – if a competitor achieves gold on the first try, they will receive all three rewards for their epic (or in some cases, legendary) achievement.
- Each Trial medal comes alongside rewards (rewards can only be received once) and all players who participate earn the ‘Games of Summer Cup’ weapon charm. Trials rewards include but are not limited to vehicle skins, XP tokens, vehicle horns, calling cards, and Legendary weapon blueprints.
- Earn gold in each Trial and receive the Legendary Assault Rifle Juliet Blueprint, a weapon truly built for chasing first place on any leaderboard. Built for pure precision with a clear, non-magnified sight picture, consider this a “gold standard” among a competitive pool of this weapon platform’s existing blueprints.
- On top of these rewards, individual medals will give points to a player’s respective country, determined by their account’s origin. Each country’s points will be updated daily, and the top 15 countries will be visible on in-game leaderboards. Total scoring is weighted by country participants, so any nation can rise to the top.
- Earn medals and rack up your points for your country, then at the culmination of Games of Summer, a country will be crowned champion. Will there be an underdog that claims glory for a well-contested Trial at the 11th hour? Or will one country hold a commanding lead throughout the Games?
New Functional Weapon: The FiNN LMG (Available at Season Five Reloaded Launch)
- The heaviest primary weapon class in the game has a new challenger, the FiNN LMG and it will punch well above its weight against many of the existing LMGs.
- This new LMG can be earned by completing an in-game challenge or a blueprint variant can be acquired by purchasing the “Mainframe” bundle.
- An agile, mobile, and hostile tank of an LMG, the FiNN’s ultra-light and open-bolt design is uniquely paired with advanced recoil controls. This all adds up to a weapon with exceptional full-auto accuracy while still being lightweight, allowing for a unique playstyle that further blurs the line between assault rifle and LMG.
New Game Mode: King Slayer (Available During Season Five Reloaded)
- King Slayer is large-scale Team Deathmatch on Battle Royale where teams fight to earn points by defeating hostile players. However, the circle doesn’t collapse, rather it moves around the map for an agile battle on the go. The top five team’s top scoring player will be marked as a ‘king’ on the Tac-Map. Eliminate kings to get additional points and be awarded a free Killstreak.
Gunfight – Tournament, New Map Stadium (Available with Games of Summer)
- What’s Games of Summer without a tournament? Gunfight Tournament returns as a head-to-head test of gunskill, map knowledge, and coordination, and a proper tournament deserves a Stadium.
- The pitch level of the larger Stadium has become available for Gunfight. It’s a much smaller play space in the Gunfight mode, so remember to use those tents, crates, and other obstacles for cover, especially if an Overtime flag is on the line.
- Gunfight tournament winners will be rewarded with XP, high tier cosmetic rewards, and bragging rights as victors of the summer tournament.
Free Access Gunfight Tournament
- All players can join in the tournament during the Free Access Weekend from August 28 to September 2 featuring the Gunfight Tournament playlist.
- If you have a friend that hasn’t tried the full version of Modern Warfare or are a Warzone player looking to hone your skills and unlock prestigious Gunfight Tournament rewards, then enter the tournament and go for gold.
Reinforcements Inbound – Ground War Reinforce Arrives (Available During Season Five Reloaded)
- In this Ground War mode variant, three flags are positioned towards the center of the map, in a similar manner to Domination mode.
- If you or a teammate are downed, you enter Spectator mode instead of respawning, rejoining the battle only after a new flag is secured by your teammates. Claim all three flags and you automatically win the round. Win enough rounds, and your massive platoon will all earn the victory.
New Operator – Morte – Heads the Roundup of New Bundles
- A spaghetti western-loving gunslinger will come to town, ready to lay down the law for the Coalition.
- His name is Morte, and he’s Warcom’s newest recruit found in his own Store Bundle arriving later this Season.
- Sergio “Morte” Sulla hails from Italy, is a skilled tracker who loves the Old West and strongly adheres to his own rules regarding right and wrong. Served with the legendary Col Moschin paratrooper regiment in Italy before being selected to join Warcom.
- Other bundles available in Store during Season Five include the “Mainframe”, featuring a Legendary blueprint of the all-new Light Machine Gun Golf as well as the “Game Winner”, a sporty bundle featuring Coalition SAS Operator Kyle “Gaz” Garrick in a Legendary skin which suits him for some games on the Stadium pitch.