In dieser Woche dürfen die Spieler von "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" und "Call of Duty: Warzone" wieder neue Zugänge für die Playlist erwarten. Dazu zählen der "All or Nothing"-Free-for-All-Modus, "Chaos 10v10" oder "Face Off". Weiterhin kommt der neue Operator Kyle "Gaz" Garrick hinzu.
Diese Woche in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone
- All or Nothing is a Free-For-All mode where players are outfitted with only the barest of armaments to take down their opponents. You’ll begin the game with only a Throwing Knife (also acts as a Combat Knife), an empty handgun, and minimal perks. You’ll have to scavenge for everything else as you work your way to getting 20 kills and hopefully a W.
- One of the heroes of the Campaign and a member of Task Force 141, Kyle “Gaz” Garrick is now playable as an Operator in Modern Warfare including Warzone. The ‘Gaz Operator’ bundle includes a skin for the Operator plus challenges you can complete to unlock additional skins. You’ll also instant unlock two weapon blueprints the Fair Brass and the Tanker, and the Hit Sticks, a blueprint of the Kali Sticks. Get Gaz, new Legendary blueprints, and more when you purchase the ‘Gaz Operator’ bundle.
- Then, be ready to "eat" with the Delivery Boy SMG blueprint and Order Up handgun blueprint for a complete quick and aggressive loadout from ‘The Munchies’ bundle. Or get the highly agile Dynatron LMG blueprint and the extremely accurate Uncertain Futures SMG blueprint in the ‘Megacity Menace’ bundle. Both bundles are available in Store this week and feature blueprints that excel in mid-range Multiplayer maps and close encounters you may have in Warzone.
- Like the fast-paced style of multiple back-to-back engagements? Jump into Chaos 10v10, a playlist moshpit featuring traditional 6v6 maps where the player counts for both teams has been upped to 10. You’ll have more teammates and more enemies, so keep the communication up and watch your back.
- Face Off meshes the strategic 3v3 side of Gunfight to the fun and frenetic nature of traditional Multiplayer modes. Play modes like Domination, Kill Confirmed, Grind, and more on a variety of Gunfight modes in this playlist. Find a partner, then work together to best the other team.
- Get your fare of Warzone modes this week with Battle Royale Solos, Duos, Trios, and Quads. Plus, collect the cash in Plunder/Blood Money Quads and battle 50v50 in Warzone Rumble.
- Experience Promenade without the tanks in Infantry Ground War. Battle on the newest map, Promenade, and other Ground War locales without tanks in Infantry Ground War. While you won’t have to worry about the strength of the tank, you’ll still need a powerful infantry assault to push back the opposition and capture the objectives.