Treyarch hat Neuigkeiten zu "Call of Duty: Black Ops 4" auf Lager. Am 2. Juli 2019 startet das "Fourth of July"-Event zum amerikanischen Independce Day. Ausserdem wird am 9. Juli 2019 die "Zombies"-Geschichte fortgesetzt (siehe auch Story-Trailer). Weiterhin wurde das PC-Update 1.18 veröffentlicht und alle Infos findet ihr in der nachfolgenden Übersicht und im Changelog auf Reddit.
The Aether Story Continues in Zombies on July 9th
- The next chapter in the Black Ops 4 Zombies saga launches alongside our fifth Operation with “Alpha Omega” starting July 9th on PS4. Watch the new story trailer and get ready to rejoin Nikolai, Richtofen, Dempsey, and Takeo as the Aether story returns.
“Fourth of July” Special Event Starts Tuesday
- We’re kicking off our “Fourth of July” limited-time special event in the Contraband stream on Tuesday for all platforms, featuring a new earnable Ultra Weapon Bribe. As a reminder, Ultra Weapon Bribes will reward players with a new ranged Black Market weapon and two Reserve Cases. If you already own a variant of all Black Market weapons, Ultra Weapon Bribes will award an additional weapon variant.
PC 1.18 Update Featuring Quickplay
- Our 1.18 update went live on PC yesterday, featuring Contracts, Hacienda Twilight, Medals and Humiliations in Blackout, PC-specific weapon tuning, and the new Quickplay playlist option in Multiplayer and Blackout. Get all the details here.
Grav Assault Rifle on All Platforms Today
- With Xbox One and PC players on track to collectively complete the 15 million match Community Challenge, the Grav assault rifle will be available in MP on all platforms starting today! This classic weapon can be customized in new ways for Black Ops 4 with nine available attachments, all unrestricted in the CWL ruleset for League Play as well. Head into Create-a-Class and craft your perfect build today.
- We’ve also implemented a fix to correct the damage ranges for the Daemon 3XB in Blackout today, as well as miscellaneous bug fixes for Contracts, Weapon Charms, and more.