Treyarch hat am Anfang der Woche ein neues Update für "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" veröffentlicht, das einige Bugfixes vornimmt und Gameplay-Verbesserungen enthält (siehe Changelog).
- Added various stability fixes.
Sticks and Stones
- Addressed an issue where Tomahawk kills awarded 100 points instead of the 50 points shown on screen.
- Addressed an issue where Finishing Moves weren't being counted as a melee kill.
Snipers Only Moshpit
- Restricted Ballistic Knife from use in Snipers Only Moshpit. (April 26)
- Addressed an issue with Beck's Season Three Battle Pass Operator Mission ("Block 1000 incoming damage with player-inserted Armor Plates") not progressing correctly in Multi-Team modes.
- Addressed an issue where the scoreboard could lose functionality.
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to inspect other players in the scoreboard.
- Addressed an issue where the column that would display the amount of "Downs" for players was not shown.
- Addressed a rare display issue that could cause Match Bonus XP to appear as a negative value.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when migrating hosts during an Objective.
- Removed Crossroads from Onslaught map rotation for maintenance.