Treyarch hat kurz nach dem grossen "Saison 2 Reloaded"-Update für "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" ein weiteres Update nachgeschoben, das unter anderem den neuen Operator "Wolf" enthält. Im Changelog stehen die Details.
- Calling Card Showcase: Choose up to three Calling Cards to display in your Showcase, now available in the Player Identity menu at the Barracks.
- Set as Favorite: Players can now use the “Set as Favorite” option in Create-a-Class to designate a target class for the Quick Equip feature. Weapons equipped through Quick Equip will automatically appear in this class.
- Player Inspect in Lobby: Players can now inspect other players’ Operator models while in the Lobby.
- Wolf Operator Bundle now available in the Store.
- Addressed an issue where a pop-up message stating “Quitting with 3 or fewer players on your team will result in a loss and a ladder point penalty” could erroneously appear when attempting to join on a friend.
- Miami Strike: Addressed an issue where attackers/defenders could spawn on the same spawn side in CDL Custom Games.
- The “Junked” Daily Challenge now tracks progress for destroying enemy Field Upgrades by interacting with them, not just by shooting them.
- Fixed a rare crash related to players joining a match in progress in Search and Destroy.
- Fixed a rare crash in Multi-Team related to radiation clouds.
- Addressed an issue where CODCaster could be selected in non-team-based modes.
- Moved the Private Match Server Pause feature to an option in the Pause menu to allow the host of a match to apply a Blueprint from the Pause menu without inadvertently pausing the match.
- Stability: Fixed crashes related to Krasny Soldat and zombie pathfinding.
- Gameplay: Addressed an issue where a player's vehicle would not take damage when running into Special or Elite enemies.
- Addressed an issue that caused jetpack flames to appear on an HVT when their jetpack was not in use.
- Addressed a progression break that could occur when killing a zombie immediately after the Surge incremented.