Treyarch hat ein neues Update für "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" veröffentlicht, das neue Modi einführt. Ausserdem findet vom 4. bis zum 7. Juni 2021 ein Double-XP-Event statt, was auch für "Call of Duty: Warzone" gilt.
- Action Heroes Moshpit: Moshpit of Die Hardpoint and Rambo’s Gun Game available in Featured Playlists.
- Blueprint Ammo Gun Game: New variant of Gun Game featuring an arsenal of Weapon Blueprints with tracer and dismemberment effects available in Featured Playlists.
- Face Off 6v6: New 6v6 variant of Face Off mode available in Featured Playlists.
- Multi-Team Elimination: The starting weapon will now be randomly selected from a pool of weapons at the start of the match for all players.
- Pistol Charlie (Burst Pistol)
- Submachine Gun Alpha
- Milano 821
- The 3rd person audio for a parachute being deployed has been increased and the range has been extended to help with awareness of enemies dropping nearby.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Squad Wipe medals from being properly awarded.
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- Action Heroes Moshpit [NEW]
- Blueprint Ammo Gun Game [NEW]
- Face Off 6v6 [NEW] (also available in Hardcore via Quick Play)
- Multi-Team Elimination
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore via Quick Play)
- 12v12 Moshpit (also available in Hardcore via Quick Play)
- Party Games
- Multi-Team Moshpit: Multi-Team Elimination has been added to Multi-Team Moshpit
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to create a Toxic Growth that exist longer than expected.
- Addressed an issue related to Mimics across all modes.
- Addressed an issue on Standoff where the Orb would continue to move during a Host Migration and players would enter the next phase immediately when the match resumes.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Cranked 2: No Time to Crank
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Mystery Munitions (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Standoff (PlayStation)