Treyarch hat ein neues Update für "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" veröffentlicht, das einige Verbesserungen vornimmt und die Playlist aktualisiert, unter anderem mit "Gunfight Tournament".
- Added Ping information while searching for a match.
- Progress for Multiplayer Challenges, Daily Challenges, and Season Challenges are now retained when players quit Multiplayer matches.
- Addressed an issue where kills near a deployed Trophy System were not counting toward progress for the "Prepare and Survive" Season Challenge.
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW] - New week of Gunfight Tournaments now available through May 6 with exclusive rewards.
- Diesel 24/7 [NEW] (also available in Hardcore) - 6v6 Moshpit of Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint on Diesel.
- Sticks and Stones
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore)
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
- Multi-Team Moshpit
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Swiss K31's aim assist from functioning properly, which also affected Deadshot Daiquiri.
- Added a stability fix related to enemy spawns.
- Added a stability fix related to the Phase Rift feature.
- Added a stability fix related to Trials.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Yamantau (PlayStation)