Treyarch hat zum Start ins Wochenende ein neues Update für "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" veröffentlicht. Spieler können ab heute den Baseball-Schläger über eine Ingame-Challenge in Multiplayer und Zombies freischalten oder als Waffenblaupause im Store-Bundle erwerben.
- Added new Medals for the ‘80s Action Heroes event:
Have a Blast!
- Multiplayer: Killed an enemy with an explosion.
- Zombies: Killed 3 or more enemies rapidly with explosives.
This is Personal
- Multiplayer: Killed an enemy with a Melee weapon.
- Zombies: Killed 7 or more enemies rapidly with a Melee weapon.
- Multiplayer: Killed two or more enemies rapidly with an automatic weapon without reloading.
- Zombies: Killed 10 or more enemies rapidly with an automatic weapon without reloading.
- Addressed an issue where the "Fully Loaded" Medal previously displayed as "Become War" in Zombies.
Light ‘Em Up
- Multiplayer: Killed an enemy with the Death Machine.
- Zombies: Killed 5 or more enemies rapidly with the Death Machine.
- Multiplayer: Killed an enemy with a Tomahawk.
- Zombies: Killed 3 or more enemies rapidly with a Tomahawk.
- Multiplayer: Got the first kill in a match.
- Zombies: Got the first kill in a match.
- Addressed an issue where Weapon Unlock Challenges for Zombies could display in Create-a-Class in Multiplayer.
- Updated the description for the ‘80s Action Heroes event challenge "A War You Won't Believe".
- Custom Mods can now be applied to Dual Wield weapons in Create-a-Class.
- Updated the weapon model for the "Black Inknife" Blueprint.
- Added Classic hit marker and headshot sound option in Audio settings.
- Restored the Random Operator option in the Operator selection menu.
- Restored Multi-Team Elimination and Moshpit after addressing performance issues.
- Removed Slope option to prevent exploitable behavior.
- Restored standard Ray Gun ammo count from 20/60 to 20/80. Pack-a-Punched amount count will be increased in an upcoming update.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the Custom Mods menu to be blank after Pack-a-Punching weapons.
- Updated Dead Wire Tier V Ammo Mod to kill any normal zombies stunned that it stuns.
- Addressed an issue where player names could appear during Main Quest cutscenes.
- Fixed stability issues that could occur when players transitioned regions or left a match while in an upgrade menu.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when unlocking the Challenge Weapon Blueprint in the new Mystery Munitions limited-time mode.