Treyarch und Raven Software haben ein neues Playlist-Update für "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" und "Call of Duty: Warzone" vorbereitet. Ausserdem kann man am Wochenende Double-Weapon-XP abstauben.
The #Warzone playlist update for the week includes:— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) February 11, 2021
• Verdansk BR – Warzone Rumble
• Plunder – Trios
• Rebirth Island – Resurgence Trios
• Plunder – Quads
DOUBLE WEAPON XP WEEKEND INCOMING
- Another long weekend is almost here, and we’ve got an extended four days of Double Weapon XP waiting for you in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone! Get those loadouts maxed and ready... Season Two will be here before you know it.
- Kiss Confirmed [NEW]
- Express 24/7
- Nuketown 24/7
- 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Face Off
- Prop Hunt
- Nuketown ’84 added to 2v2 and 3v3 Gunfight Custom Game map list.
- Re-added a missing car in CDL Pro Control & CDL Pro Hardpoint on Raid.
- Players should now see a more accurate Skill Division assignment in their next League Play Event after completing their initial Placement Matches.
- Ghost will no longer be automatically equipped when the Perk Greed Wildcard is equipped.
- Fixed crashes related to Essence Traps and Tombstone Soda.
- Closed an exploit that allowed the player to capture Mimics disguised as props.
- Addressed an issue where the Orda would not die if it took too much damage in one hit.
- Added enemy knockback when the player revives themself after coming back from shadow form.
- Addressed an issue with Tombstone Soda where the player could get into a zone that was not already purchased.