Activision, Treyarch und Raven Software haben einen neuen Trailer zu "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" und "Call of Duty: Warzone" veröffentlicht, in dem der Battle-Pass der zweiten Saison vorgestellt wird, natürlich mit reichlich Action. Season 2 beginnt am 25. Februar 2021.
Tier 0 – Instantly Unlock Naga, Skins for Park, and More
- New Operator – Naga: The Laos-born ex-warlord whose supply lines made him an ally of Perseus, Naga is prepared to show off his brutality within Black Ops Cold War and Warzone after he is unlocked at Tier 0. This unlock comes with his “Viper” Operator Skin, a combat uniform he wears while tracking his eventual prey like the slithering beast whose maw inspires his bandana.
- Complete Naga’s Operator Missions to receive XP rewards, cosmetic items for your player profile, and four additional Legendary skins: “Cobalt,” “Ashen Scale,” “Crimson Code,” and “Rattlesnake,” each inspired by another deadly snake that is as lethal as this ruthless Operator.
- Park Operator Skin and Mission: As NATO prepares to comb through the Golden Triangle for Adler and Nova 6, Park gets herself prepared for the harsh tropical conditions with her “Survivor” Skin. This unlock also comes with an Operator Mission. Complete all four of its objectives to earn the “Autumn” skin that’s fit for the fall bloom, the “Solstice” Skin with red and white accents, an Emblem, a Calling Card, and additional XP.
- Wellington Safari Watch: Chart a course for victory with this practical, yet stylish aviator timepiece, instantly unlocked at Tier 0. You’ll never lose track of time in uncharted territory thanks to this watch being synched to the real-world clock, though you may still want to keep track of those squadmates if you want to get out alive.
- Seasonal XP Boost: Purchase the Season Two Battle Pass and enjoy a 10% increase in all XP earned during the season.
New Free Base Weapons
- Prepare to dominate the opposition in Multiplayer, outlast the enemy in Warzone, and fight through the Outbreak in Zombies with a new assault rifle and SMG, both free to earn in the Battle Pass System.
- FARA 83 Assault Rifle (Tier 15): When it comes to neutralizing targets at range, few assault rifles can go pound-for-pound with the FARA 83. Boasting an impressive effective damage range and bullet velocity compared to others in its class, this weapon can pump out reliable and fast damage with a near-unrivaled fire rate. All of this power comes in a heavier package that weighs down handling speeds and causes some strong recoil. But with the right attachments and the right Operator behind its sights, the FARA 83 is far and away a force to be reckoned with in mid-to-long-range engagements.
- LC10 SMG (Tier 31): If it weren’t for its size, the LC10 could be mistaken for an assault rifle thanks to its well-rounded nature and an effective damage range that stretches beyond that of a typical submachine gun. Heralded for its accuracy and reliable fire rate, this SMG comes equipped with 34-round magazines as standard to give Operators a bit more leeway when engaging multiple targets. This all comes with the superior handling properties that a compact SMG provides, from a snappy aim down sight time to fast movement speeds across the board.
Get More for Your Operators
- “Renegade” Adler Skin (Tier 20): Gear up for the next tropical infiltration with this new Adler skin. This tier also comes with new Operator Missions, where four additional skins – “Beirut,” “Lighthouse,” “Iron Delta,” and “Bright Star” – can be unlocked for Adler in addition to two Calling Cards, two Emblems, and thousands of bonus XP.
- “Coyote Dust” Powers Skin (Tier 70) – All four Mil-Sim Operators get alternate skins in the Season Two Battle Pass, including the potential double agent ex-USMC Powers. Stand tall when the sand settles with the “Coyote Dust” skin, or complete her Operator Mission to earn her camouflage “Militant” and yellow-and-black “Buzz Saw” skins.
- PLUS, the “Tactical Roll” Finishing Move (Tier 19): Get behind an opponent and hold a melee attack to take them down with style. This Finishing Move can be used by any Operator and is equipped in the Operator menu.
Three Free War Track Packs
- Need some new tunes for you and your motley squad to listen to across Warzone and Black Ops Cold War? These three War Track packs can be the soundtrack to your squad’s comeback behind the wheel as soon as they are unlocked for free in the Battle Pass System.
- Black Ops II Mixtape (Tier 44): You asked for it, and it’s here. Throw it back to 2025 with four memorable tracks from the Call of Duty: Black Ops II original soundtrack, including the main title theme. Unlocking this Mixtape also makes these four tracks available in the Music Player in Black Ops Cold War, so you can queue up for your next Multiplayer or League Play match with “Adrenaline” in your ears, or vibe to the classic “Damned 100AE” between high-round runs of Zombies.
- PLUS, the “Rock Pack II” and “Pop Pack” at Tiers 72 and 94: Some things are best left to be listened to, although we know how much you want to know more, more, more about these packs. All we can say for now is that when Season Two starts, hurry to unlock these two War Track packs; they’re waiting there for you.
New Weapon Blueprints
- Twenty Weapon Blueprints across multiple primary and secondary categories are available within the Season Two Battle Pass system, including 11 Legendary Weapon Blueprints and one of Ultra rarity that deserves its own spotlight. While there is plenty of power in the back half of this Battle Pass, here are the first three primary weapon Legendary Blueprints that can be unlocked:
- “Glade Ripper” LMG Blueprint (FREE Tier 21): No need to beat around the bush; you’ll be able to rip through it with ease, thanks to this five-attachment LMG. Among its spread of attachments that boost its Firepower, Accuracy, and Ammo statistics significantly is a Salvo 125 Rnd Fast Mag, which combines the weapon’s largest magazine with speed-reloading capabilities to ensure you’ll rarely be left dry during a fight.
- “First Mate” SMG Blueprint (Tier 27): Become the captain of carnage with this gold and wood-trimmed SMG Weapon Blueprint. Its included five-attachment spread is mostly built for speed and precision, with a 40 Rnd Speed Mag thrown in to give enough ammo for making entire squads walk the plank.
- “Dragon Idol” SMG (FREE Tier 55): Your legend will be passed down through generations with the Dragon Idol, a three-round burst SMG Blueprint plated with jade across its body and most of its five attachments. This includes the Agency Suppressor and Front Grip, a strong combination of accuracy-boosting attachments that keep those bursts tight and effective.
Tier 95 – An Ultra Reactive Weapon Blueprint
- The Season Two Battle Pass marks the continued evolution of this collection of content with the “Vulture Exo,” an Ultra-rarity Reactive Weapon Blueprint.
- A concept first introduced in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, this Reactive property lets Operators display their skill in real-time by evolving their weapon’s appearance with kills during a match. For example, the “Vulture Exo” pulsates a green energy across the skeleton of a bird that wraps around the entire weapon. As an Operator earns kills, this energy shifts from blue to orange and eventually red, signifying how much of a hot hand they have in the match.
- Along with this Reactive property, the “Vulture Exo” also comes with five pre-configured attachments: the Hawksmoor Optic, the Bullet Velocity-doubling 19.5” Liberator Barrel, Foregrip, Spetsnaz 50 Rnd Magazine, and the KGB Skeletal Stock for better Sprint to Fire and Aim Walking Movement Speeds.
Tier 100 – A War Chest of Rewards for Battle Pass Completion:
- “Warlord” Naga Skin and Operator Mission: This combination of a ceremonial mask and a gold-trimmed leather jacket signifies Naga’s career as a most-wanted warlord. Strike terror into your opposition with this skin, and complete the included Operator Mission to unlock two more – the red “River Wraith” and the tiger-inspired “Rare Breed” – among other rewards.
- “Poison Dart” Legendary SMG Blueprint: Based on the new SMG within the Season Two Battle Pass, the “Poison Dart” Blueprint comes with five attachments that make the weapon as swift and silent as the amphibian it bases its design on. This includes the Vandal Speed Loader, which brings the weapon’s reload speeds down to just over a second.
1,300 COD Points
- On top of all these incredible items, the same great seasonal COD Points offer is here for the Season Two Battle Pass System. Earn up to 300 COD Points through the Season Two Battle Pass System or purchase the Season Two Battle Pass to be able to earn up to 1,000 more COD Points.