Treyarch hat am Montag ein neues Update für "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" veröffentlicht, in dem einige Verbesserungen vorgenommen werden (siehe Changelog).
- Rapid Fire Moshpit: Added HC Rapid Fire Moshpit to Quick Play.
- Season Challenges: The "Guerrilla Warfare" Season Challenge now tracks kills from any weapon that the player picks up, not only from weapons from players they’ve killed.
- Daily Challenges: The “Helping Hand” Daily Challenge now properly tracks Spy Plane assist score.
- If the player gets incorrectly placed into a "broken" Ladder, playing another match will put the player into a functional Ladder.
- Addressed an issue that could cause other names on the Ladder to be blank.
- Stability: Added various stability fixes related to Objectives in Outbreak.
- Objectives: Resolved an issue that prevented completing the objective if a player carrying a canister left a co-op match in progress.
- General: Resolved an issue that caused graphic corruption when using upgraded Frenzied Guard Field Upgrade.
- Addressed an issue where a player could not listen to three Radio Transmissions in "Firebase Z."