In der nächsten Woche wird für "Call of Duty: WWII" auf allen Plattformen das "The Resistance"-Community-Event beginnen.
Sledgehammer Games hat das "The Resistance"-Community-Event für "Call of Duty: WWII" angekündigt, das vom 23. Januar 2018 bis zum 27. Februar 2018 stattfinden wird. Es wird für alle Spieler neue Waffen, eine neue Division, 2XP-Playlists, neue Spielmodi, kostenlose Supply-Drops und mehr bieten. Der Trailer kümmert sich ebenfalls um das Community-Event.
NEW DIVISION – RESISTANCE
- The Resistance is an all-new playable and permanent Division added to multiplayer, available to all players, starting on January 23. This Division focuses on the element of surprise and close-quarters combat.
- Once fully-leveled up, Resistance skills will include a Pistol Tactical Knife combo, the ability to scramble nearby enemy mini-maps, an additional pistol attachment, and a mini-map indicator in the direction of nearby hostiles. The Resistance Division also includes a new pistol, which can be used by all Divisions, the 9mm SAP pistol.
NEW GAME MODES – DEMOLITION AND PROP HUNT
- In addition to Gun Game, which will be returning during The Resistance, players can enjoy two new Call of Duty: WWII game modes as well.
- Demolition: Continuing with the Resistance theme, Demolition is a spin on Search & Destroy with respawns available. Faster-paced and more accessible, this classic favorite will return for two weeks during The Resistance.
- Prop Hunt: This new fan-favorite game mode also makes its debut in Call of Duty: WWII, as players will have the opportunity to hide in plain site as objects, while the enemy team hunts them down.
CAPTAIN BUTCHER RETURNS – WITH NEW GEAR
- The Resistance signifies the return of Captain Butcher, and this time he has returned from aiding the Resistance on the front lines. He has an all-new Resistance-themed look, and has brought some new gear secured by these freedom fighters back with him. With new promotions and contracts, Captain Butcher is back to help players get their hands on new loot and survive on the front lines.
- In addition to new Collections of Resistance-styled gear, players can also obtain new weapons via Orders from Major Howard. These include a new assault rifle: the Volkssturmgewehr, the Orso: a new SMG, and a new melee weapon: the Combat Knife.
FREE SUPPLY DROPS
- The Resistance will also provide some free loot for your loadout. Players can receive a free Resistance Supply Drop every week during The Resistance, simply by logging in. Players can earn a total of five Resistance Supply Drop by logging in during each week of the event, and note that free Supply Drops do not carry over, so you must log in to redeem them each week.