THQ Nordic und die Climax Studios haben auf der gamescom 2019 "DCL: The Game" angekündigt, das offizielle Spiel der Drone Champions League. Es werden also Rennen mit Drohnen ausgetragen. "DCL: The Game" wird am 2. Dezember 2019 für den PC erscheinen. Die Konsolen folgen im nächsten Jahr.
What Pilots Say
- Angelo Felchle: “The DCL Game is perfect to practice the hardest and most spectacular tracks in the world. I’m playing a lot if I don’t have the time to go outside and fly to stay in shape and get stick-time.”
- Alex Campbell:”It feels like flying a real drone.”
- Andrzej Krasny: “This is by far the best Drone Simulator on the market. It enables pilots to race on authentic DCL tracks in epic locations. I can’t wait to race against my best friends online.”
Fly Around the World
- Fly through over 30 spectacular tracks and compete online against other pilots from all over the world!
- Discover real drone racing tracks like the snow halfpipes of LAAX or the castle ruins of Reutte. Each location will present a new and unique challenge and will demand all your piloting skills!
Arcade or Simulation
- DCL: The Game presents the perfect challenge for every experience level. You can have fun with the Arcade mode even if you have never seen a drone before. You can improve your skills as an amateur pilot or you can practice and compete as an experienced pilot. You will be able to fly in four flight modes:
- Arcade Mode: Perfect for beginners thanks to the automated altitude control and simplified controls.
- GPS Mode: Flies like your standard camera drone, with stabilization and altitude control.
- Angle Mode: Also known as Stabilized mode, available on most amateur racing drones.
- Acro Mode: This is how the real drone racing and freestyle pilots control their drones. You will have the complete control over the aircraft, in order to compete at the highest levels.
Fly Like a Pro
- Control your drone with a keyboard, gamepad or—for the ultimate simulation—connect your transmitter and fly like a real drone pilot! Beginners can fly in Arcade or GPS mode and use keyboard or gamepad as their input method. For full immersion—and to achieve the fastest times—we recommend flying with a transmitter: we recommend this input method, especially if you want to qualify for the DCL Draft Selection, because it prepares you for flying with a real drone!
Compete with the Best Pilots Worldwide
- Show us what you’ve got! Fly the fastest times and qualify for the DCL Draft Selection. The 200 best pilots worldwide will be invited to our Draft Selection Event in Cannes (France) and get the chance to be picked by one of the DCL Teams and compete in a real-world DCL season, the greatest Drone Racing League in the World!