Behaviour Digital hat für das asymmetrische Horrorspiel "Dead by Daylight" das Update 1.9.2 veröffentlicht, das unter anderem das "Howling Grounds"-Event aktiviert. Balance-Anpassungen und Bugfixes sind ebenfalls an Bord. Details liefert der Changelog.
HOWLING GROUNDS - EVENT OBJECTIVE
- Acquire a Red Envelope Offering in the Bloodweb and play it in a trial
- Each Red Envelope Offering played will generate 1 Lunar Hook and 1 Lunar Generator
- As a Killer, hook a Survivor on a Lunar Hook for the first time to gain 1 Burnt Coin
- As a Survivor, complete repairs on a Lunar Generator to grant all Survivors 1 Golden Coin
- If you played a Red Envelope, you will also score bonus Bloodpoints when the above conditions are met
- Once you have enough Burnt Coins, you will unlock a customization item for The Huntress
- Once you have enough Golden Coins, you will unlock a customization item for David King
- Keep collecting coins - even if you have unlocked the customizations - they all contribute to the community challenge!
- The Red Envelope Offering is only playable during the Lunar event
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Content - Added new menu and lobby aesthetics for the Lunar New Year event
- Content - Added support for the Howling Grounds event (see the details in the event objective section)
- Feature - Added a Difficulty Rating for all Survivors and Killers and updated the character descriptions to better help our newer players
- Feature - Added a tutorial pop-up when entering a new menu for the first time. For expert players, these can be easily dismissed using the 'Hide All Tutorials' checkbox.
- Feature - Added additional help text, tool tips, and improvements to various menus such as the Bloodweb, Daily Rituals, Character Info, Currencies, Shrine of Secrets, etc.
- Feature - Players now receive a notification the first time they are affected by another player's perks. This currently applies to the perks Leader, Streetwise, Dying Light, Thanatophobia and Unnerving Presence.
- Adjusted the sound of the static when shocked by The Doctor
- Fixed an issue that allowed Survivor to use the Map item while in Madness Tier III. This was a design change made back in Doctor Cube (1.6.2), and was only applied to the healing/repairing interactions. Now all items cannot be used (auras reading, firecrackers, flashlights, healing, repairing/sabotaging) when needing to Snap Out Of It.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to rescue a dying survivor with a pallet/flashlight save while being picked up or dropped mid animation. Now, the pick up/drop animation will play fully, followed by the flashlight/pallet stun.
- Fixed an issue that prevented The Nurse from getting stunned by a pallet during her blink. If a pallet is pulled on her, she will get stunned after her blink is complete.
- Reworked the Pig's Rite of the Ungrateful Daily Ritual: It now requires to land 4 successful
- Dash attacks with the Pig for 30 000 Bloodpoints.
- Reworked the values of three Score Events for the Pig:
- A Successful Hit after an Ambush Dash gives 250 Bloodpoints (instead of 200).
- Starting an Ambush Dash gives 50 Bloodpoints (instead of 100)
- Borrowed Time modification: Only the survivor being unhooked will be protected by Borrowed Time and Borrowed Time is no longer a single use perk. We will monitor the usage of this perk and its function before doing further changes to Borrowed Time. Text change is currently only updated in English.
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Nightmare to put Survivor to sleep when they were hiding in a locker
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to track the hatch with the Rainbow Map or Black Silk Cord add-on prior to meeting the requirements to spawn the hatch
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors not to receive Map Scout points for anything tracked by the Detective's Hunch perk
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to be unable to perform certain actions / interactions when the same movement button was bound to Q
- Fixed an issue that caused audio cues and Survivor groans to be heard map wide from both Killer and Survivor perspectives
- Fixed an issue that caused improper camera placement when spectating the Killer in a Kill Your Friends lobby
- Fixed an issue that caused missing audio when The Doctor landed a successful hit
- Fixed an issue that caused stretched polygons when sacrificing a Survivor on a hook with a RBT on their head
- Fixed an issue that caused the Map item reading audio to loop indefinitely when spectating a Survivor who depletes the Map charges
- Fixed an issue that caused the bear trap not to animate when The Trapper stepped in a bear trap while carrying a Survivor
- Fixed an issue that caused the framerate to drop below 30 FPS in a specific area of The Game map
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect Offering bonus to display when another player uses a bonus Bloodpoint Offering
- Fixed an issue that caused the item charges to continue to deplete upon failing a skill check
- Fixed an issue that caused the loud noise indicator not to appear for the Killer when too far away from an unhook
- Fixed an issue that caused the report icon not to appear immediately after a successful report
- Fixed an issue that caused the reverse bear trap to continue beeping for other players when a Survivor died at the exit
- Fixed an issue that caused unknown characters to appear when the host of a Kill Your Friends returned to lobby in Thai, Simplified and Tradition Chinese
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to cleanse a totem in the Ironworks of Misery map
- Fixed an issue that made it nearly impossible to see Survivor auras when using the Wraith's "All Seeing" - Mud add-on
- Fixed multiple prestige issues that were either generating a level 50 web at level 1, abusing the UI to Prestige low level characters, or characters randomly Prestiging unwantedly
- Minor localization improvements. English only.