Der Entwickler ZA/UM veröffentlicht heute "Disco Elysium: The Final Cut" für PC (Steam, Epic Games Store, GOG), Google Stadia, PlayStation 4 und PlayStation 5, weswegen auch der Launch-Trailer zu sehen ist. Xbox Series X/S und Nintendo Switch folgen im Sommer 2021. Wer "Disco Elysium" bereits auf dem PC hat, bekommt ein kostenloses Upgrade auf die verbesserte und erweiterte Version.
Features von Disco Elysium: Final Cut
- New Political Vision Quests: Face the reality of your worldview as your political compass leads you down new paths. Discover more citizens, a whole extra area, and monumental sights as you leave an even bigger mark on the world by chasing your dreams.
- Full Voice Acting: All of the city’s beautiful people are brought to life with full voiceover. Play characters against each other, try to help them, or fall hopelessly in love as each word is spoken to you with the appropriate accent and emotion.
- Improved Playability: Full controller support and customization lets you play with your preferred setup. Enjoy an expanded range of language options. See the difference when playing in 4K resolution and at 60 frames per second on PlayStation 5.
- Real Role-playing: Customize your character with wildly different skills, clothing items, and tools—from guns to a flashlight and a boombox. Develop new ideas in the detective’s Thought Cabinet to change how you approach and handle each situation.
- Unprecedented Freedom: Death, sex, taxes, and disco – nothing is off the table in this open world. Solve a massive murder investigation, or relax and kick back with sprawling side-cases. Disco Elysium’s revolutionary dialogue system lets you do almost anything.
- Free Upgrade For All: The Final Cut will be available at no extra cost to all current owners of Disco Elysium. Original players expand their experience for free while new players can enjoy the new content from their first playthrough.