Der Entwickler id Software hat ein Balancing-Update für den Battlemode von "Doom Eternal" veröffentlicht, um einige Anpassungen bzw. Verbesserungen vorzunehmen. Das gilt aber nur für die Xbox One und die PlayStation 4, denn auf dem PC läuft alles wie beabsichtigt.
Demon Respawn Timer
- Demons respawn timer increased from 20 to 22 seconds.
- The caster of Team Heal is now healed for 25% of their total health, down from 50% of their total health.
- The teammate of the caster continues to be healed for 25% of their total health (which is unchanged).
Healing Zone (reduced the strength of the healing zones)
- Level 1 becomes 600 HP over 8 seconds (75 HP per 1 second), available every 60 seconds.
- Down from 800 HP over 8 seconds (100 HP per 1 second), available every 60 seconds.
- Level 2 becomes 800 HP over 10 seconds (80 HP per 1 second), available every 50 seconds.
- Down from 1200 HP over 12 seconds (100 HP per 1 second), available every 45 seconds.
- Reduced damage done per tic on The Slayer when in the hazard volume from 15 to 12 damage.
- Reduced flamethrower damage per projectile from 4 to 3 damage per hit.
- Shield cooldown duration increased from 4 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Flame Wall cooldown duration increased from 6 to 7 seconds.
Known Issue on Console
- The description for the Team Heal ability is inconsistent with amount of healing done by the ability. Team heal will heal both demon players for 25% of total health, but the description states that the user gets a 50% heal instead.