Das Update 1.18 für "DriveClub" steht mittlerweile zum Download bereit und neben Verbesserungen bereitet es auf kommende DLCs vor.
Im Trubel der E3 2015 haben die Evolution Studios das Update 1.18 für "DriveClub" veröffentlicht. Der Download ist zirka 420 MB schwer und erhöht unter anderem das Level-Cap auf 60. Darüber hinaus bereitet es auf kommende DLCs wie das RPM Expansion Pack und den kostenlosen Peugeot EX1 Concept vor. Die neuen Inhalte werden ab dem 30. Juni 2015 zum Download bereit stehen. Anbei seht ihr den kompletten Change-Log und alle bisherigen Videos zu den neuen Wagen.
Game Update 1.18:
- Adds new Driver Levels: You can now reach Level 60 and every new level has a reward!
- Adds new Accolades: All Cars and locations have a full set of Accolades.
- Adds support for the new Logitech G29 Driving wheel.
- Hoon-a-Tic fix: We've fixed the Drift stat issue some of you have seen that affects the Hoon-a-tic Trophy - please complete one more event to unlock your Trophy!
- Adds an option to toggle Ghosts by using Left on the D-Pad.
- Photo-mode improvements: You can now apply auto-focus by using R3 (and while it will be on by default you can still choose to set the focus manually).
- Challenge improvements: Adds a convenient preview of your current score and standing in every Challenge (so that you don't have to go into every Leaderboard to see if you played and what your current position is).
- Challenge improvements: Increases the Fame reward for all places in a Challenge.
- Car improvements: We've fixed an audio bug affecting the quality of the Lamborghini Murcielago engine sound.
- Car improvements: We've fixed a visual bug with the Koenigsegg One:1 gear change animation.
- Adds a new loading image to show off one of our favourite #PS4share pictures.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
Update 1.18 Add-Ons ab 30. Juni 2015
- Adds support for the Peugeot EX1 Concept (download from PlayStation Store).
- Adds support for the RPM Expansion Pack (download from PlayStation Store) - which includes the RPM Car Pack and RPM Tour Pack.
- The RPM Car Pack includes: Nissan GT-R, Nissan 370Z Nismo, McLaren 570S, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2015 and the Dodge Challenger SRT8 392.
- The RPM includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Collect every star in the RPM Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Adds support for the Velocity Tour Pack (download from PlayStation®Store).
- The Velocity Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Collect every star in the Velocity Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Adds support for two new livery packs coming to PlayStation Store. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
Entwicklung nach Update 1.18
- More server upgrades and optimsations: We continue to improve server performance for all players as we prepare to launch the PS Plus Edition of DriveClub and then subsequently launch the DriveClub companion app.
- Private lobbies: Development of Private Lobbies for Multiplayer is ongoing alongside the server upgrades, integration and optimisation. This feature will follow on from the launch of the PlayStation Plus Edition of driveClub.
- Club Challenge improvements: After the recent Challenge server upgrades we are working on bigger rewards for Club Challenges along with improved Leaderboard presentation.
- Elite Driver levels: More will be added each month with new rewards for every level.
- More Cars & Tours: There's still more packs coming for the Season Pass and we're excited to show you more of what's coming in June & July!
- More Game Updates: We're committed to keeping the game fresh and enjoyable for you, so we will continue to make improvements based on your feedback! Please keep sharing your thoughts with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.