Turn 10 hat das Mai-Update für "Forza Motorsport 7" auf dem PC und der Xbox One veröffentlicht. Unter anderem darf man sich auf neue und alte Boilden aus der IndyCar-Serie freuen, die übrigens kostenlos sind. Neue Features für die "Forza Race Regulations" sind ebenfalls an Bord. Die Details sind nachfolgend zu sehen.
- 2019 Honda #15 Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing Dallara
- 2019 Honda #9 Chip Ganassi Racing Dallara
- 2019 Chevrolet #2 Team Penske Dallara
- 2019 Chevrolet #22 Team Penske Dallara
- 1969 Ford Brawner Hawk III
- 2018 Corvette ZR1 Pace Car
- Fixed an issue where headlights on some cars would not turn on during races and/or while in the pre-race lobby.
- Fixed an issue where, if a player is in a night race with a car that had pop-up headlights, then attempted to switch to another car, then backed out to keep the original car, the headlights would close and not illuminate during the race.
- Fixed an issue where a player car’s headlights would not function after entering Test Drive then changing to a car with similar headlights.
- Fixed an issue where tuning the Force Feedback scale would also scale the max torque output, causing the FFB to clip at earlier values when a player scaled the setting down.
- Fixed an issue where, when a player sets HUD Options –> Ghost to ON, the player’s hot lap ghost will appear on track and the start of the race, with the ghost remaining stationary on the track until the player completed at least one lap.
- Fixed an issue where, in Free Play, if an AI driver wins race and then the player selected “Restart Race” in the post-race menu, the AI driver’s car would appear as transparent in the podium screen.
- LAGUNA SECA: Removed false anti-cheat tire wall shadow. Also added a drift zone before Andretti Hairpin.
- SUZUKA: Removed false anti-cheat tire wall shadows. Also changed default lap count for Suzuka East Circuit lap count from two laps to four laps.
- HOMESTEAD: Removed collision mesh for previously removed anti-cheat tire wall. Fixed an issue with some tire walls on wet ribbons, which lacked collisions and featured one-sided textures.
- Fixed an issue with the PC version of the Forza Motorsport 7 free trial version crashing.
- Added ticker to Timed Races.