The Coalition hat ein kleineres Hotfix-Update für "Gears 5" veröffentlicht, das mehrere Anpassungen und Verbesserungen vornimmt. Details stehen im Changelog.
- Gnasher: Improvements to hipfire Gnasher consistency in situations where two enemies were close together. Magnetism should now be more consistently applied to the enemy most closely aligned with your muzzle position.
- Gnasher: Fixed an issue causing players to lose pellet magnetism on enemies performing a mantle at certain angles
- Cover: Fixed an issue that could cause cover cancelling to happen unintentionally more often under certain circumstances
- Tour of Duty: Ring Master Medal now correctly tracks in Quickplay
Horde & Escape
- Horde Frenzy: Progressing too quickly will no longer causes 4 bosses to spawn at once
- Canals: Enemies should no longer frequently spawn very close to the fabricator
- Baird: The Precision Repairs card will now correctly activate when killing a DBNO enemy
- Lizzie: The Sisters To The End card now works as intended
- Clayton: The Sole Survivor card now works as intended
- Pahanu: VFX and SFX will now be shown / played when the Gnasher pellets hit the deep water on the map
- The ‘!’ notification will now appear consistently in the Quick Menu over News whenever a new post is added
- Map selection will no longer revert to the first map in the list when returning back from a match
- Fixed an issue causing weapon skins to revert back to the previously selected one after entering/exiting the Expressions screen.
- Tour of Duty Medal Group headers can now be clicked with a mouse
- Fixed an issue that could cause venom countdown timers to not appear when restarting an act after failing a run in Escape
- Fixed an issue causing the selector in the scoreboard to sometimes disappear and teleport
- The Next Rank button callout will now function properly with a mouse in Tour of Duty
- Versus music will now consistently play after the end of a round
- COG team will now be able to hear the round lost music
- Locust Drone now plays the correct dialogue when throwing a smoke grenade