"Ghost Recon Breakpoint" stehen viele Verbesserungen, Anpassungen und neue Inhalte bevor. Ubisoft will den schlechten Start korrigieren.
Seit der letzten Woche wissen wir, dass sich "Ghost Recon Breakpoint" nicht so gut schlägt, wie es Ubisoft erwartet hat. Allerdings wird jetzt versprochen, dass der Taktik-Shooter dennoch umfangreich unterstützt wird. Für den November 2019 sind Updates geplant, die weitere Verbesserungen mit sich bringen werden.
Ausserdem werden neue Inhalte und Events in Aussicht gestellt. "Project Titan", der erste Raid, wird im Dezember 2019 starten. Kurz danach wird das Live-Event "The Terminator" beginnen. Darüber hinaus will Ubisoft auf das Feedback der Spieler hören und die Ingame-Ökonomie anpassen sowie KI-Teamkameraden hinzufügen.
"Wir können nicht genug betonen, wie sehr wir es schätzen, dass ihr euch die Zeit nehmt, eure Gedanken über das Spiel zu teilen. Und obwohl diese ersten Wochen rauer waren als erwartet, nehmen wir uns das Feedback zu Herzen. Wir legen grossen Wert auf dieses Spiel, das Ghost Recon-Franchise und euch, unsere Community, und sind bestrebt, es zu verbessern," heisst es. Und dann wird noch gesagt: "Im Einklang mit dieser Vision und dem erhaltenen Feedback arbeiten wir an einer radikaleren und immersiveren Version von Ghost Recon Breakpoint."
Technical State of the Game
- Our first priority is to improve the technical state of the game. We know many players had a difficult time with game bugs and unexpected stability issues at launch and we are making every effort possible to address these issues as soon as we can.
- With Title Update 1.0.2, released on October 15, our team made numerous improvements to the game, focusing on the most pressing issues that could be addressed in this timeframe. We are working on further improvements that will be coming soon with TU1.0.3 in mid-November, including fixes on the Drone deployment, on changing the fire rate, on NVGs blocking crosshairs and on the Mission Completion notification pop-up.
- Title Update 188.8.131.52, coming around end-November, will include further improvements and updates on the most pressing community feedback.
- As we focus on improving the game, we also want you to know that our commitment does not stop here. We are dedicated to supporting Ghost Recon Breakpoint in the long term with plenty of post-launch content and special events to keep the world constantly growing and evolving.
- You will get your first taste with Project Titan, our first ever Raid, which will release in December, and The Terminator Live Event, which will release shortly after that. In order to make sure we remain agile and flexible, we’ll come back to you with more details including specific release dates at a later stage.
- We also heard the criticism regarding the in-game economy. That is why we are currently working to make adjustments according to players’ feedback in the next few weeks, making the experience for players more comfortable.
- We announced at E3 2019 that AI Teammates would come back to Ghost Recon Breakpoint, and they will. Ghost Recon Breakpoint was designed from the ground up to be enjoyed in co-op up to four players, and as an innovative pure solo experience. As such, adding back AI Teammates to the game is a major undertaking that will still require time. We will update you as we progress towards their release.
Freedom of Choice
- Finally, we are aware that some of the design choices made have caused polarized reactions and discussions regarding the direction taken by the Ghost Recon franchise.
- We are happy to see players embracing the new elements of the game, but we also understand that there are areas of improvements. Some of you would like our new survival mechanics to have more impact on your experience, while others dislike the tiered loot progression we have added.
- One of the key elements of our vision for Ghost Recon is to immerse our fans in a gritty and authentic military experience.
- In line with this vision and the feedback we received, we are working on a more radical and immersive version of Ghost Recon Breakpoint. We also want to let you tailor your experience to the way you want to enjoy the game, since freedom of choice has always been part of the Ghost Recon DNA.
- It’s still too early to share details on how that will work exactly, but it is top of mind for the team and we will keep you updated as we progress.
- We know that we have a lot of work ahead of us to get the game where you want it to be, and that not everything will be addressed or released as fast as all of you might like. Big changes can take time to make sure they are done right, but we still want to be as transparent as we can about the current state of development.
- In order to ensure we are tackling the right topics at the right time, we are also looking into releasing a Community Survey that will help you to express yourself about the future content and improvements of the game.
- To all of those who have jumped in and to those who are thinking about joining us – please continue to share you feedback. This is only the beginning and we look forward to the future together.