Ubisoft veröffentlicht das Update 2.0.3 für "Ghost Recon Breakpoint" auf PC (1,41 GB), Xbox One (350 MB) und PlayStation 4 (250 MB), wobei die Konsolen erst nach den heutigen Wartungsarbeiten an der Reihe sind. Im Changelog werden die verschiedenen Verbesserungen und Fehlerbehebungen aufgelistet.
- Fixed an issue where Russian voice lines for Wym Van Dy ke sounded low when escorting him to the solar power plant.
- Fixed an issue where Interface Presets on individual save slots were saving across player accounts.
- Fixed an issue where some Top items were clipping when paired with Heat Regulating Tactical Pants on female characters.
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur when using the Vulkan renderer.
- Fixed an issue where some were unable to access TacMap or finish their round after a host migration.
- Fixed an issue with text chat not working properly in the matchmaking lobby.
- Fixed an issue where squads were showing as Killed in Action after finishing Raid and reappearing in Erewhon.
- Fixed an issue where visual effects on nodes would deactivate if Raid was started for a second time.
- Reworked issue where damage dealt and received was not corresponding to weapon stats on Regular difficulty during Raid.
- Fixed an issue where Echelon and Engineer classes were not unlockable for some players.
- Fixed an issue where the cursor was missing at the selection screen.
- Fixed an issue on consoles where the Store tab was missing from Save Select Options menu after restarting the game.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs killed in vehicles sometimes appeared floating while in co-op.
- Fixed an issue where Stream Connect Instances disappeared after leaving a custom or standard session as a squad.
- Fixed an issue where some players noticed freezing past the bridge during Reach the Ancient Ruins objective.
- Fixed an issue where voice chat mode was disabled by default.
- Fixed an issue with voice chat activating by default when rebooting the game even if it was previously disabled.