New Blood Interactive hat den First-Person-Stealth-Horror-Shooter Gloomwood enthüllt, der bald für den PC erscheinen wird. Auf Steam steht eine Demo zu Verfügung und im Trailer sieht man die Old-School-Grafik.
Features von Gloomwood
- Gloomwood is a stealth horror FPS that follows your mysterious abduction to a forgotten, twisted Victorian metropolis in the midst of a horrifying transformation. Wield your canesword and take to the shadows as you uncover the accursed mystery hidden within the fog.
- From the producers of DUSK, AMID EVIL and FAITH comes a frightening, gothic immersive sim that will have you explore haunted streets, dark tunnels and decadent mansions.
- An intricate, hand-crafted city with freeform exploration - from towering rooftops down to hidden passages, the routes you take and paths you make, are your choice.
- A Detailed stealth and sound system that tracks your light visibility and propagates noise accurately through the world. Tread lightly. Or prepare to get loud.
- A unique arsenal to meet any situation - a stealthy canesword, six-shot revolver, folding shotgun, hand-placed traps, rope-slinging harpoon rifle and more.
- In-depth player interactivity, from leaning to eavesdrop, peeking through door cracks, checking the remaining bullets in your firearms and mantling onto ledges. The town is full of objects to pick up, throw, climb and smash and use to your advantage.
- A mob of ghastly denizens and monsters with acute senses, like the sharp-clawed Crowmen and the fearsome, cadaver-seeking Corpse Duster.