Ubisoft hat das Update 1.3.0 für "Immortals Fenyx Rising" veröffentlicht, das Verbesserungen bei Performance und Stabilität vornimmt. Ausserdem wird auf die kommende Erweiterung "The Lost Gods" vorbereitet.
- Nintendo Switch: 2.97 GB
- PlayStation 4: 4.82 GB
- PlayStation 5: 3.18 GB
- Xbox One: 5.74 GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 5.82 GB
- PC: 4.9 GB
- Added support for the new “The Lost Gods” additional content.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx where combat mode would disable after being ejected from Ajax’s Fort.
- Addressed an issue preventing "Saving Our Hides" quest to start.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx could not interact with the portal in the "Family Emergency" quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing the player to turn in the "Spring Hope Eternal" quest.
- Addressed various progression issues with "A New God" additional content.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue that could cause the quest "A Tale of Fire and Lightning" not to be available after being acquired through Ubisoft Connect.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue where the player does not have the relics in its inventory during the "It belongs in a Museum... err... Pantheon!" quest.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx would not receive Elektrum from a Live Quest.
- Added a check to ensure that looted Darkside Axe Set skin are granted to Fenyx.
- Addressed an issue where Athena’s final blessing was not awarded to the player.
- Addressed an issue where Medusa would stop taking damage from Fenyx.
- Addressed an issue where the player can assign the same button for Jump and Glide, breaking the Glide action.
- Removed a mysterious mount that made the game crash - we sent it back to the DLC where it belongs
- Addressed an issue that would cause the game to crash more often on quality mode on ps5
- [Mouse and Keyboard] Added an option to allow dodge disabling by double pressing a direction button.