Der Publisher Team17 und der Entwickler Aggro Crab Games haben bestätigt, dass der satirische Dungeon-Crawler "Going Under" heute das "Working from Home"-Update bekommt, zumindest auf dem PC. Xbox One, PlayStation 4 und Nintendo Switch folgen am 25. Februar 2021. Das Update bietet neue Gegenstände, Fähigkeiten, Locations, Kostüme und Spielmodi.
Features des Working from Home-Updates
- New Locations and Outfits: Players wanting to take a break from Fizzle’s carefully curated cubicles can chill in Jackie’s room to kick back, relax, and change into one of 11 new outfits available
- Overtime Mode: Overtime takes the existing dungeons and adds a little bit of spice; with seven new levels of difficulty, including spawning enemies in unexpected places and doubling damage received, work-life balance will be a thing of the past
- Imposter Mode: Players take on all three core dungeons in a random order and once completed, their efforts will be rewarded with a brand-new boss – The Imposter—to take down
- Surplus Supplies: The office supply cupboards are stocked and overflowing with new gadgets, including 25 new abilities, nine new curses, 34 new in-game items, and a shiny new app.
- Rolodex: Killing an enemy with one of the blank business cards found throughout the levels will trap its soul for eternity and makes for a rather nice keepsake.