Am 31. Oktober 2019 wird das Update 1.47 für "Gran Turismo Sport" auf der PlayStation 4 erscheinen, das vier neue Wagen, die Strecke Spa-Francorchamps und neue Karriere-Events bietet.
Vier neue Wagen
- Porsche Taycan Turbo S ’19 (Gr.X)
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce '15 (N800)
- Mazda Demio XD Touring '15 (N100)
- Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG ’71(Gr.X)
Neue Strecke: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- Total Length: 7,004m, Elevation Change: 104m, Number of corners: 21, Longest Straight: 751.84m
- Spa-Francorchamps is located 40km Southeast of Liège, Eastern Belgium's industrial city. This is a high speed technical circuit that has hosted everything from F1 to endurance races over the years, and the 7+km long track utilizes the mountainous environment of its location for its many ups and downs. For this reason the track is the very definition of dynamic, including many famous turns such as the high speed uphill corner 'Eau Rouge', the ultra high speed left hand 'Blanchimont', and the 'Bus Stop' chicane has been the scene of many famous battles. The track is praised by many racing drivers for being one of the most challenging in the world.
- Added “Spa-Francorchamps - A high speed track that will put your skills to the test” to the specially featured section
- Beginner League: 2 new rounds added to the Group 4 Cup
- Amateur League: 2 new rounds added to the Real Circuit Tours
- Professional League: 2 new rounds added to the Nostalgic 1979
- Endurance League: 1 new round added to the X2019 Competition Endurance Series