Obsidian Entertainment hat für das First-Person-Koop-Survival-Game "Grounded" das Update 0.8.0 veröffentlicht, das unter anderem den Fotomodus integriert. Es sind aber auch neue Inhalte, Anpassungen und Verbesserungen enthalten (siehe Changelog).
New Crafting Content
- New building: Door Frame
- New buildings: Triangular Stem Wall and Inverted Triangular Stem Wall
- Photo Mode: Phase 1
- Password protecting online games
- When you are placing an invalid building, a short message will describe why it is invalid.
- When you are holding a Repair Tool, nearby damaged buildings will display an icon.
- Loose arrows can be collected by walking over them.
- Structures will now collapse much more dramatically when unsupported.
- The Armor Dummy UI now has a button that swaps your gear with the dummy's. You can also do this without entering the UI by doing a "hold" interact action on the Armor Dummy.
- When you are connecting ziplines, the anchor that will be connected is highlighted.
- Player nameplates in multiplayer will show if a player is knocked out and how much time they have left to be helped.
- Player nameplates will show a "busy" state above it when said player is navigating a menu.
Changes / Tuning
- Dirty water will now apply a status effect that shows your character is sick. The more dirty water you drink, the worse the effect gets. Resting will make you feel better.
- Smoothie Station functionality has been reworked:
- Goop Base determines the effectiveness of the smoothie.
- Grub Goop creates a normal smoothie.
- Muscle Sprout creates a "beefy" smoothie that heals for twice the amount.
- Flavor ingredients can consist of any combination of other items and has same functionality as before.
- All smoothies now require a "Goop Base" and 3 "Flavor Ingredients."
- Reduced the damage reduction of "Dare Devil".
- More intense combat music will play when fighting spiders.
- Infected weevils now move slightly faster.
- Ladybugs have a new set of attacks to pick from.
- Improved the accuracy of aiming with a bow using the third-person camera.
- Player nameplates will transition into smaller character icons when not in the center of the screen.
- The Interact HUD has been revamped to support showing multiple interaction types at the same time.
- BURG.L chips in the world have a small arrow icon that pops up when you approach them making it easier to not miss them.
- New SCA.B audio when getting hungry / thirsty / health alerts.
- Big sap nodules now take longer to respawn than individual saps.
- "Base music" now plays during the daytime as well. A new track has been added specifically for night "base music".
- Updated the terrain around the upper hedge.
- Structures will be less likely to be considered obstructed when placed underneath static props like leaves.
- Walls will now often pivot around corners they are snapped to when rotated.
- Added the facing helper arrow to the Acorn Storage.
- Dew Collector recipe and unlock changed: now unlocks with woven web and requires woven web to build.
- Smoothies have been replaced with "Beefy" smoothies.
- Double the healing power as normal smoothies.
- Same bonus status effect as normal smoothies.
- Require the same "flavor" ingredients as normal smoothies.
- Uses Muscle Sprout as a "base" instead of Grub Goop.
- Improved performance of games with large bases.
- Improved performance of games that have a lot of Storage Baskets or Storage Chests with icons set.
- A handful of general CPU optimizations added.
- Bees now drop pollen into the world in addition to collecting it on their legs when pollinating flowers.
Bug Fixes - All Platforms
Top Community Fixes
- Scaffolds will now reliably be considered anchored when they are built down to the ground from above.
- The amount of dew that spawns on grass each morning now matches the amount of dew that exists when you start a new game (doubled the current dew spawn amount).
- Big pebbles should now respawn.
- Building relocation will be canceled if another player places a building on the item being moved.
- Grid buildings can no longer be anchored to tables.
- Stairs are now easier to place on uneven terrain.
- Hitting "w" while typing in the lobby chat log no longer sends the message.
- Player nameplates are now positioned properly height-wise when playing as a client.
- The player cannot zip while swimming.
- Zipline Wall Anchor, Sap Dripper, and Stair Railings can no longer be built underwater.
- Zipline Wall Anchor, Sap Dripper, Stair Railings, Abomination Totem, Ant Head Totem, and Slime Mold Sconce can no longer be built inside other buildings.
- Firefly Headlamp has reduced glare when in fog.
- Embedded arrows no longer pop slightly above where they hit.
- Repair Tool works in "Mild" mode.
- Splatburst now sticks even to surfaces it impacts at an angle.
- Firefly Hanging Lantern can no longer be built in caves.
- Fireflies should no longer get stuck on the surface of the pond.
Ominent Practical Technologies
- While we have been impressed by the [CONFIDENTIAL], we have decided to [REDACTED] to compensate.