343 Industries hat ein neues Update für "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" veröffentlicht, das zusätzliche Optionen für das Social-Matchmaking, zusätzliche Spielinhalte zur Unterstützung von Events im Februar 2020 und mehrere Fehlerbehebungen in den Bereichen der Zugänglichkeit und Stabilität umfasst.
New Features & Content
- Featured playlists in Match Composer
- New nameplates for future events
- New upcoming Matchmaking content
Accesibility Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where pressing the spacebar would search for a player while typing a Gamertag in the “Find Player” prompt.
- Fixed bugs where pop-up messages were not read properly by Narrator & Xbox Game Transcription.
- Fixed bugs button prompts were not read properly by Narrator & Xbox Game Transcription.
- Fixed bugs where on-screen text was not read properly by Narrator & Xbox Game Transcription.
- Fixed an issue where the Main Menu would not appear after passing the title screen when launching for the first time.
- Fixed a rare crash related to player stats and leaderboards.
- Reduced some excessive diagnostic reporting to improve performance.
- mproved player reporting on dedicated servers when identifying potential anti-cheat violations.
- Removed Magnum secondary from Halo: Reach Head to Head based on community feedback.
- Team Slayer option has been replaced with “Precision Slayer” and “Auto Slayer.”
- Precision Slayer includes weapon starts of DMR, BR, or Magnum.
- Auto Slayer includes weapon starts of AR, SMG, and Halo 4 loadout starts.
- Rotated in featured Halo: CE Anniversary category for Halo: Reach which contains maps and game settings which emulate Halo: CE.
- Reduced hill movement timer from 120s to 90s and reduced score to win from 250 to 200.
- Replaced Territories with 3-plot Territories on Tempest.
- Rotated in experimental AR starts category containing AR start versions of all core Halo: Reach 8v8 map and game variants.