Das April-Update für "Hitman 2" ist da, ebenso wie das neue Miami-Pack. Letzteres bietet einen günstigen Einstieg in die Welt von "Hitman 2", wobei Sean Bean als Elusive Target zurückkehrt. Nachfolgend seht ihr, was das April-Update und das Miami-Pack zu bieten haben.
Neues im April-Update
Ghost Mode Location: Santa Fortuna
- Our second location for Ghost Mode is Santa Fortuna. Welcome to the jungle.
Ghost Mode: Emotes
- We’ve added 4 new emotes that can be activated in Ghost Mode.
- How Gracious – For those moments when a kiss speaks louder than words
- Well Done – A slightly ironic clapping gesture aimed at your opponent
- Evil Eye – Let your opponent understand they’re under severe scrutiny
- Disbelief – Show appreciation of your opponent’s actions by shaking your head
Ghost Mode: Items
- We’ve added 4 new items to Ghost Mode. Pick them up in Ghost Crates.
- The Ghost Freeze Grenade will slow down your opponent for a short amount of time.
- The Ghost Outfit Manipulator will simultaneously change both your and your opponents outfit to a new random one.
- The Ghost Proximity Explosive will trigger in your opponents world if they come near it.
- The Ghost Flash Grenade will blind and disorientate your opponent.
Ghost Mode: Phantom
- We’ve added the ‘Phantom Assassin’ Challenge to Ghost Mode. Complete it by eliminating 100 targets in Ghost Mode (any location) and unlock the Phantom Suit.
Ghost Mode: Target Variation
- We’ve added 4 new variations of the Ghost Mode target, for a total of 5. Whilst keeping the same visual style, the targets will now have more variation in their appearance. It doesn’t matter what they look like if you want to unlock the Phantom Suit though, just eliminate 100.
Ghost Mode: Rematch
- We’ve added the option to immediately go into a rematch with the same opponent.
- Silent Assassin Scoring
- We’ve implemented new and finalised rules for earning the Silent Assassin rating. Our goals for this rating is to keep it as the * pinnacle accomplishment for the game, where earning 5 stars and the highest possible score was something to aspire to and * difficult to achieve.
- The mission scoring will now be calculated based on these parameters; Objectives Complete (20k), Never Spotted (20k), No Noticed Kills (20k), No Bodies Found (20k), No Recordings (20k), Non-Target Kill Penalty (0), Time Bonus.
Silent Assassin Tracker
- Keep track of your status towards the Silent Assassin rating during gameplay. The tracker will display as an icon next to the mini map and the colour will show whether SA will currently be awarded for the playthrough. In cases where SA is not currently achievable but could be later on, for example if Agent 47 was recorded by a security camera, the tracker will display as red and then turn to green once the evidence has been deleted.
Den komplette Changelog gibt es auf der offiziellen Seite zu sehen.
- Hawke’s Bay (New Zealand) location and Nightcall mission (part of the FREE Starter Pack)
- Miami (USA) location and The Finish Line mission
- The Undying Returns Elusive Target, featuring Sean Bean between May 3rd and June 3rd
- Ghost Mode: Miami
- Sniper Assassin Mode: Himmelstein
- Spring Break Challenge Pack (unlocks the Blue Flamingo Outfit)
- Current and future Escalation Contracts, Featured Contracts and Elusive Target contracts in Hawke’s Bay and Miami