Der Publisher Dangen Entertainment und der Entwickler Moonlight Games haben das Pixel-Art-Action-Adventure "Hunt the Night" angekündigt, das für PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 und Nintendo Switch erscheinen wird. Spielszenen sind im Trailer zu sehen, aber ein Termin steht nicht fest.
Features von Hunt the Night
- Engage in Fast-Paced Dynamic Combat – Dash through enemies while you unleash your combos, use your weapons or destroy them with your dark powers. You can switch between melee and ranged attack in quick succession: slashing enemies with your sword and then dashing away to use your ranged weapons, avoiding enemy attacks.
- Face Intense Challenging Bosses – Endure the ultimate challenge as you fight the ancient horrors of the Night that have been annihilating humanity over and over in intense boss battles. Learn their weak points, attack patterns and survive through the different combat phases as the battle gets more challenging and extreme.
- Upgrade and Customize Vesper’s Build – Create your own build that will adapt not only to your prefered gameplay but also to particular bosses. Customize the upgrades of your arsenal and use the equipment that best suits your gameplay: Critical Damage, Life Steal, Poison, Close Combat, Firepower and more. Collect Sanguine vials, Crow Feathers, Moonstones and Noctilium to increase your stats and get ready to face the Night.
- Discover the Dark World of Medhram – Explore Medhram in a combination of action-adventure and dark fantasy lore. Survive huge dungeons full of traps, enemies, puzzles and challenges. Discover all kinds of locations, from ancient cathedrals and libraries of knowledge to lost kingdoms and devastated floating cities.
- Complete ‘Hunts’ as a Member of the Stalkers – Accept a hunt at ‘Crow’s Nest’ and track down the dark beast, find where it hides and hunt the most powerful creatures of the Night. After every completed hunt you will get rewards that will increase your health and dark energy bar.
- Follow Questlines for Secondary Characters – Meet new characters and open full questlines that will vary depending on your actions: deciding to help them or not, finding them at their next location, failing to achieve the mission requirements in time… Everything counts!
- Play to Adapted and Immersive Music – Immersive and adapted music to every moment, boss and location, with the collaboration of Hiroki Kikuta, Secret of Mana composer.