Respawn Entertainment hat das Update 1.06 für "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order" veröffentlicht. Das sorgt unter anderem dafür, dass Cal besser im Kampf reagiert. Weitere Verbesserungen stehen im Changelog.
Update 1.06 - Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- We've updated Cal so that he is more responsive during combat. This change includes tweaks to stagger reactions, kicks, flybacks, staff parry and sprint attacks.
- Fixed an issue that would cause ledge grabs and climbing to sometimes behave incorrectly.
- Fixed an audio issue that would sometimes cause sound effects to play in the incorrect order.
- Multiple collision fixes across both Zeffo and Bogano.
- BD-1 would sometimes not scan one of the Zeffo Villagers after a shutdown during saving. Everyone’s favourite droid is now scanning as expected.
- Terrarium sometimes wasn't a very nurturing environment, preventing seeds from growing. It should now give your plants the love and care that they deserve, encouraging them to grow properly.
- General stability improvements