Arc System Works und APlus Games haben zwei neue Charakter-Trailer zum Fighting-Game "Kill la Kill The Game: IF" veröffentlicht. Sie zeigen Nonon Jakuzure und Houka Inumuta. "Kill la Kill The Game: IF" wird in Europa am 26. Juli 2019 für den PC, die PlayStation 4 und die Switch erscheinen.
Features von Kill la Kill The Game: IF
- Kill la Kill: IF – From the makers of Dragon Ball FighterZ and the original writer of the anime, Kazuki Nakashima, comes a new action game!
- Relive The Anime – Battle systems to relive the various heated scenes in the original anime! Replay your favourite scene to your heart’s content!
- What IF? – At the end of the ‘First Naturals Election’, Ragyou appears in front of Satsuki instead of Nui, and triggers an entirely new storyline of this inexplicable series of events!
- A Brand New Story – Discover this new plot through the eyes of Satsuki for the very first time as she becomes the lead of the story!
- Manoeuvre Around the 3D Battlefield – Perform devastating combos with ease and destroy your opponents!
- Practice Modes Galore! – Enjoy 6 different types of practices to train, from Tutorial to Covers Challenges, and learn to master your Ketsui!
- All the Looks and Feels of the Anime – Favorite scenes from the original series revived with stunning visuals and cinematics, remodeled with 3D cell-look technology!
- Enjoy the Ketsui Testament – In the spirit of the anime series, engage in a heated exchange of words during combat to receive massive power-ups and win the sassy battle of wits!
- Simple Yet Engaging – In addition to basic Attack, Guard and Break, the game incorporates Evasion and Evasion Catch Attack to deepen the gameplay!