Piranha Games hat einen neuen Trailer zu "MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries" veröffentlicht, in dem der erste DLC namens "Heroes of the Inner Sphere" etwas genauer vorgestellt wird.
Features von Heroes of the Inner Sphere
- New Career Mode – start a career from scratch in any of the great houses or import your progress from the original Campaign.
- Career Paths – Complete 5 different job types to unlock career path rewards including new blueprints for quirking mechs.
- Expanded Inner Sphere Map that includes 61 total warzones (+18), 34 Industrial Hubs, and 55 quest lines (+11) recrafted for less linear, more open exploration.
- Hunt down 7 new heroes and their hero mechs in the story-driven Hero Quests, featuring 7 unique handcrafted missions.
- 7 new ‘Mech chassis: Corsair, Vulcan, Charger, Hatamoto-Chi, Dervish, Champion, Marauder II
- 50 new variants including new variants for existing chassis.
- New equipment: ECM, EWECM, BAP, EWAP, MASC, Supercharger.
- New Weapons: Chem Lasers, Short Burst lasers, Mech Rifles.
- New Procedural Mission type: Beachhead that features artillery strikes and emplacements.
- New Giant Moon Biome and Moonbase garrisons.