Monolith und Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment haben ein neues Update für "Mittelerde: Schatten des Krieges" (PC: 1.12 und Konsole 1.11) veröffentlicht. Unter anderem wurde ein Fehler behoben, der das Weiterkommen verhindert hat. Der Changelog liefert die Details.
Mittelerde: Schatten des Krieges - Update 1.11 / 1.12
- Fixed a progression blocking issue where some players were encountering an infinite loading screen when trying to launch “The Etten” quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Blade of Galadriel DLC reward Orcs would not be given to the player upon completion of the DLC.
- Fixed an issue where deploying an Orc in Cirith Ungol had a chance of that Orc instantly becoming an Overlord and causing the fortress to become player owned. This would remove the fort assault mission from being accessible and would block progression.
- Fixed an issue in the Blade of Galadriel DLC where progression would become blocked when completing the Cirith Ungol fort defense mission if Eltariel had died at least once during the mission.
- Fixed an issue in the Blade of Galdriel DLC where failing the fort assault in Gorgoroth and then retrying the mission would make Captains ignore Eltariel.
- Fixed an issue where reassigning followers to Cirith Ungol when in a specific story state would block progression.
- Fixed an issue during the “Battle for Mordor” quest in the Blade of Galadriel DLC where the drake Eltariel was riding would become invisible and Eltariel would become stuck in the air.
- Fixed an issue where the “Gravewalker” skin was not being provided to the player.
- Fixed an issue where the “Kill Command” tutorial would not trigger.
- Fixed an inconsistent sound effect when toggling Orc levels on/off in the hierarchy screen.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from applying a training order to an Orc that was their bodyguard.
- Fixed in issue during the “Poisoned Ground” quest in the Blade of Galadriel DLC where the Overlord could get stuck inside the fortress, blocking progression.