Electronic Arts hat für "NHL 21" ein ziemlich umfangreiches Update veröffentlicht, das zahlreiche Bugfixes und Verbesserungen vornimmt. Der Changelog liefert die Übersicht.
- Updated shot quality impact for shots that are taken from non-ideal shot locations (reaching and shots in tight to the body)
- Fixed a specific case where a penalty shot was called despite the player not having a clean break
- Fixes for pickup consistency while the puck is around the net and goaltenders
- Fixed a few specific pickups where tall players were having trouble picking up the puck
- Fixed some cases where reviewed goals were overriding goalie interference situations
- Fixed a case where players were unable to get back on the ice after taking coincidental roughing penalties
- Fixed a case where stick on stick contact wasn't being recognized
- Various post whistle and scrum player alignment fixes
- Fixed various cases where players would lose the puck unintentionally when blending between animations
- Fixed some cases where collisions along the boards were leading to either no hit reaction or a smaller reaction than expected
- Fixes to pass blocks where the puck was able to get under/through the stick
- Animation improvements to various goalie stances
- Added glove down butterfly proximity for old school goalie stances
- Various goalie save animation improvements
- Tuned Goalie redirects to avoid some rare collisions where they could redirect the puck off themself
- Improvements to save selection for Human goalies
- Reduced the chance of the AI goalie triggering a preemptive desperation save when they still have time to get back into position
- General tuning for how the ai goalie tracks the puck
- Various puck cover improvements
- Fixed an issue where the goalie would sometimes spin when attempting an on ice cover
- Improved some Defensive AI gap control cases while defending against the rush
- Fixed a case where puck carriers could split the defensemen while the defenders switched their coverage on the rush
- Improved weak side defender coverage in front of the net
- Fixed an issue where a player would sometimes choose to start a net battle after starting to intercept which would unintentionally allow pucks through
- Added videos to training camp for the new dekes introduced this year
- Fixes for screen tearing with certain camera angles in various arenas
- Various camera tuning
- Added replays in the Pause Menu
- Added the ability to skip NISes for rounds 1 and 2 of Eliminator Threes
- Update to the bench camera within Be a Pro to give a better view of the action
World of CHEL
- EASHL Club Finals history screen was added to showcase the top teams from each WoC Season
- Added additional content into WoC for upcoming Chel Challenges. Check back often to collect the latest cool new content
- Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes softlock if an opponent suddenly quit after starting a match
- Fixed a rare hang that occurs during the intro NIS of an EASHL game
- Fixed an issue where the user would sometimes crash on the Post Game Screen
- Fixed a rare crash that would sometimes occur when trying to back out of a post-matchup Dressing room
- Fixed a rare issue where users would sometimes hang in a Threes Eliminator Club Dressing room
- Fixed an issue where the title sometimes hangs during a 3v3 Drop-in game intro
- Fixed an issue where the dressing room host gets removed from the dressing room if an opponent team backs out at the matchup screen
- Fixed an issue where any user skater on the same EASHL Drop-In team can pull the user goalie at any point during a game
- Fixed an issue where the Club Pants & Socks were not showing the correct club colors in the post matchup dressing room
- Fixed an issue where the Player stamina and traits/specialties overlaps the goal scorer overlay
- Fixed an issue where the Team overlay was overlapping the Round overlay in Threes Eliminator
- Fixed the Player model overlapping the Player Name during the End of Game, Player of the Game Screen
- Fixed an issue where the championship jerseys had a 20 instead of 21 for the jersey number
- Fixed an issue where changing your gloves for a second time in Creation Zone was not equipping them
- Fixed an issue where custom logos and center ice lines were not showing up during games in users arena
- Fixed an issue where the Club custom ice line was showing up in the Club Finals Arena
- Fixed Club default search settings not carrying over to the Dressing room matchmaking settings
- Fixed an issue where players EASHL goal total during the game intro NIS would show as the combination of goals and assists
- Fixed an issue where the Opponents have their name cut off in the Pro-Am Dressing Room
- Fixed an alignment issue for the Ones Eliminator player list in the abuse reporting
- Fixed an issue where the player progression screen referred to XP received from Chel Challenge cards as Rank Rewards
- To more easily read the Player Rank a thousand comma separator was added in the Player Summary Screen
- To more easily read the Experience Points a thousand comma separator was added in the End of game screen when a user gains over 1,000 XP
- Fix for an issue where defenders were not showing the correct line chemistry values.
- Fix for an issue where Auto Scouting would not rope in early round prospects.
- Fix for an issue where you were unable to see the goalie filter when assigning a scout.
- Fix for an issue where LD and C are mislabeled in the edit lines screen.
Be A Pro
- Suspected Fix for an issue where the users BAP player's stamina would not decrease when on the ice.
- Added in Neutral States to certain promises. For example, the user promises to be the 1 star of the game, the user will now receive lesser punishment for still performing well but not reaching the goal. Previously you would fail and get the full punishment.
- Added in a Trade Request Conversation that can be accessed in the Main Hub in the user initiated conversation tab.
- Added in new conversations to renew a re-occurring salary perk when it expires.
- Added the ability to edit shot style and skating style post BAP creation.
- Updated the user experience of the training screen.
- Various miscellaneous fixes to conversations.
- Removed the automatic pop-up when entering Edit Lines before advancing to a game
- Press the Menu / Options Button to advance to game from Edit Lines
- Made various bug fixes and visual tweaks to Base Items and Primetime Items
- Fixed an issue where Players would see the result of the previous game played after their opponent disconnected
- Fixed an issue where the the Goal banner would display at the end of a game in HUT Rush Threes
- Fixed an issue where the Goal banner for a Game Winning Goal would not display at the end of a game in HUT Rush Threes
- Fixed an issue where one of two actions displayed in the points ticker at the same time had the incorrect display name
- Fixed an issue where the game could continue without selecting a side after a controller disconnect
- Fixed an issue where the camera would sometimes be zoomed in too much during the intro/outro in a 5v5 game
- Fixed an issue where only 1 Pack Reward per Rank was displayed
- Fixed an issue where Objectives visually appeared to unlock (while already being unlocked)
Play a Friend
- Fixed an issue where a Player would get an error message trying to join a Play a Friend Game as the 3rd Player
- Fixed an issue where the option to Filter Auction by Buy Now Price was missing
- Fixed an issue where the duplicate icon was not present on duplicate players
- Fixed Edit Player where the overalls are consistently shown between Creation zone and Menus.
Den kompletten Changelog findet man auf der offiziellen Seite.