Zum ersten Jubiläum von "Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire" auf dem PC hat Obsidian Entertainment das umfangreiche Update 5.0 veröffentlicht. Neben Verbesserungen sind neue Story-Inhalte, "The Ultimate"-Challenge und viel mehr enthalten.
- New Ship UI: An update to the UI has been implemented that will come up any time you engage with a ship on the seas that brings a more elegant way to perform ship-to-ship encounters.
- Turn-Based Mode Out of Beta: Thanks to feedback from the community, we have made a lot of changes to turn-based mode to account for bugs and balance fixes and it is now in full release with the 5.0 patch.
- New Story Content Added: After listening to feedback on the critical path of the game when it came to reactivity with Woedica and Eothas, so we’ve decided to go in and write new lines and get them recorded by the original actors to add more to that aspect of the game.
- Anarchist Path Adjustments: Some critical path items have been moved out of Neketaka to other locations in the Deadfire to address the difficulty and length that the game had if choosing to not side with a faction at Ondra’s Mortar.
- The Ultimate: The final God Challenge will be live with the 5.0 patch. This challenge, “The Ultimate” will turn on all other God Challenges, Trial of Iron, Path of the Damned, and Solo mode.
Mehr Informationen findet man auf der offiziellen Seite.