Das Update 10 für "PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds" auf der Xbox One ist in der Zertifizierung, doch offenbar sind Probleme aufgetreten.
Das Update 10 für "PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds" auf der Xbox One verzögert sich, da offenbar einige Fehler entdeckt wurden. "Wir haben einige Probleme identifiziert, die zu einer Verschlechterung der Spielerfahrung führen könnten," so Microsofts Executive Producer Nico Bihary. Der aktuelle Build soll demnach einen Tag oder länger getestet werden. Eventuell muss das Update 10 sogar zurück zu den Entwicklern. Wenn es also gut läuft, wird die Aktualisierung bald erscheinen. Oder wir müssen noch länger auf den Download warten.
Die Entwickler selbst haben hingegen eine Roadmap für die Xbox One-Version von "PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds" veröffentlicht, in der es zum Beispiel heisst, dass die "Miramar"-Karte am Anfang des Frühjahrs 2018 erscheinen wird. Zudem werden Updates alle zwei bis drei Wochen veröffentlicht.
Spring Xbox Roadmap
Continued performance optimizations
- To put it bluntly, we are simply not satisfied with the games current console performance, and especially so during tense moments of onscreen action. We have found some immediate opportunity to increase framerate through changes to Erangel’s building materials, as well as some reduction to in-game foliage composition. Until we are completely satisfied in the quality and reliability of the experience, efforts to optimize performance will be an ongoing hi-priority issue. Here are some of the specific technical areas we have made changes:
- Optimized game characters and their movements
- Optimized the number of particle effects that are spawned by vehicles and grenades
- Optimized object collision complexity
- Balanced the game work across all CPU cores to reduce streaming hitches when moving
- Our goal is that PUBG stands up well when compared to other games in your collection, and this comparison begins the second you boot up the game. HDR and Safe Zone options, the quality of the individual assets, the speed at which they load and how they react to your selection are all things we will improve upon as we move towards creating a premium and higher quality experience.
Improve Inventory UX
- We receive a ton of feedback around the usability of the title, particularly when it comes to navigating the inventory UI. PUBG is a complicated game to control, and when you factor the risk versus reward of inventory management in high pressure situations, the interface must be intuitive and responsive. We are working towards that goal, and we have some changes coming that we hope will allow players to action the decisions they want to make, faster.
Improvements to Console Controller Options
- We will be providing additional preset configurations to choose from as well as exposing a wider set of aiming options, providing players more freedom to create a controller experience that feels satisfying and empowering.
Improvements to game matchmaking
- To support a fair and competitive environment, we plan to further improve matchmaking for Duo and Squad modes.
Console Player Reporting Features
- We are hoping to streamline reporting by adding in-game tools that will empower players to more quickly submit instances of unsporting behavior (Solo Teaming, Team Killing etc).
Updates to Vehicle Penetration
- To promote a greater sense of realism, we will be applying bullet penetration to our vehicle system. Our current model can be viewed as a vehicles body having a life bar that must be reduced before the driver can be damaged. When our update is released, players that are skillful with their shots, can pierce vehicle doors and panels, damaging enemy players and ensuring that threat is constant even for those behind the wheel.
- We want players to easily capture and share in-game actions of interest, so we have integrated Game Highlights functionality on Xbox.
- We have some great ideas for those players that like an added challenge, and we will be rolling out our achievement criteria as part of our roadmap.
- We’re going to continue improvements to audio quality and directional sound.
- We will add in-game Player Customization Options, emotes and more. We want to offer a wide range of options for you to customize your character in style.
- In advance of major upcoming patch releases, we will be making available to players a separate PUBG Xbox Download client. There, players can participate in our latest content updates before they are moved to “Live”.