Illfonic hat das Update 1.05 für den asynchronen Online-Multiplayer-Shooter "Predator: Hunting Grounds veröffentlicht, das unter anderem die KI verbessert. Mehr Details zum Update stehen im Changelog.
- Fixed issue with customization items staying marked as new.
- Fixed issue where AI wouldn't react to footsteps or gunfire in dedicated server matches.
- Fixed issue where certain objectives wouldn't spawn as necessary for players to complete them.
- Fixed issue with collision and stuck spots in some areas.
- Fixed UI issues with navigating tutorial menus.
- Fixed issue with fireteam VOIP bubble showing at any distance.
- Fixed issue with Target Isolation prompt not appearing after cooldown ends.
- Optimizations for matchmaking queue times.