Der Publisher D3 Go und der Entwickler Infinity Plus 2 haben das Match-3-Game "Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns" angekündigt, das am 19. September 2019 für die Nintendo Switch erscheinen wird. Versprochen werden viele Verbesserungen, die auf dem Feedback der Spieler basieren.
Features von Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns
- Most Puzzle Quest Content in ONE Place! – In addition to over 240 quests, returning veterans can look forward to over 100 new quests, including expanded and branching storyline quests. There are also five brand-new new character classes to level-up and master, a wide array of new monsters, bosses, puzzle mini-games, and more! Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns also features the original Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords and the Revenge of the Plague Lord expansion, making it the largest and most complete Puzzle Quest experience to-date.
- Best-looking Puzzle Quest Experience – Remastered to run at the highest resolution possible on the Nintendo Switch, Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns has never looked sharper.
- The Original “Match-Three RPG” Experience – Puzzle Quest creator and founder of developer Infinite Interactive Steve Fawkner captured lightning in a bottle with the genre-defining match-three RPG release of Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords in 2007.
- Award-winning Franchise – Puzzle Quest has earned many awards and accolades from press and players alike since the original Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords first launched for the Nintendo DS in 2007, including: Best Downloadable Game Winner (AIAS), Best Handheld Game Nominee (GDC Choice Awards), Numerous “Best of” Awards (IGN, GameSpot, Nintendo Power, E3, etc.), and many more!
- Remastered With Love – Not content with a copy-paste port, developer Infinity Plus 2 have gone through great lengths to pack Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns with improvements based directly on player feedback and requests.