Psyonix hat das Update 1.41 für "Rocket League" veröffentlicht und gleichzeitig die siebte Saison gestartet. Auch Bugfixes sind an Bord. Der Changelog liefert die Details.
- ‘Victory Crate’ has been added
Changes and Updates
Competitive Season 6
- Competitive Season 6 has ended. Titles and items will be awarded for your highest rank achieved during the season. Season 6 Rewards are custom, non-tradeable Wheels
- Receiving the Season 6 Reward Wheels is contingent upon successful completion of Season Reward Levels
- Reward Wheels:
- 'Season 6 - Bronze'
- 'Season 6 - Silver'
- 'Season 6 - Gold'
- 'Season 6 - Platinum'
- 'Season 6 - Diamond'
- 'Season 6 - Champion'
- Season 6 Grand Champions will also receive the 'Season 6 Grand Champion' Title
- We will update the appearance of the 'Season 6 - Diamond' Wheels in a future hotfix or update.
Competitive Season 7
- Competitive Season 7 has begun
- Season 7 brings a “soft reset” that requires you to do placement matches in each playlist to recalibrate
- Winning half of your placement matches will land you near your previous season ranking
- League Rankings will be temporarily empty until players complete their placement matches
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed an issue with Party invites when the console language is set to Japanese
- This fix may apply to any non-English standard characters outside of the Japanese language selection
- Players will no longer receive an error message when trying to trade up the ‘Maximon’ Decal for X-Devil
- After leaving a Competitive Match early, Competitive Matchmaking ban messages now display time correctly in hours and minutes in languages other than English.
The following known issues will be addressed in a hotfix before our next major update
- Appearance of the 'Season 6 - Diamond' Wheels
- Endgame Menu Division and Rank Up/Down notifications are not displaying
- Change Preset button in Endgame Menu is not working
- Lens flare opposing the car may appear in the main menu