Insomniac Games hat das Update 1.15 für "Spider-Man" auf der PlayStation 4 veröffentlicht, das vor allem Bugfixes liefert. Der Changelog hat die Details.
Spider-Man - Version 1.15
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed an issue where players could escape the world by crawling back under in the mission “Getting Deep.”
- Addressed an issue where enemies could fall off the Colexco building and not die preventing progress in the mission “Trust Issues.”
- Addressed an issue where fast traveling would prevent players from being able to collect all of Hardy’s stolen art.
- Address an issue where art from the Silver Linings story pack could appear in the main story.
- Addressed an issue where SUVs would not have a collision once stopped.
- Address an issue where Spider-Man would stutter and take damage from attempting to stop an SUV.
- Address various additional issues.