Obwohl "Star Wars Battlefront 2" schon im Jahr 2017 auf den Markt gekommen ist, wird es weiter mit neuen Inhalten versorgt.
DICE ist im Rahmen der gamescom 2019 auf die kommenden Inhalte für "Star Wars Battlefront 2" eingegangen. In der Grafik seht ihr deswegen die aktualisierte Roadmap für die nächsten Monate. Man darf sich beispielsweise auf den neuen "Instant Action"-Mode freuen, den Fans der Serie kennen dürften. Ausserdem kommt die "Felucia"-Map hinzu. Das Clone Commando dürfte ebenfalls interessant werden und im Dezember 2019 werden Inhalte veröffentlicht, die auf "Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker" basieren.
September – New Map, New Modes, New Ways to Play Epic Battles
- There’s a lot happening in September, starting with the reveal of a large-scale map, Felucia. This map takes place as the Separatists’ invasion of Felucia is nearing its end. With only a single, powerful vehicle left to cover the evacuation of a Felucian farming community, the clones struggle to maintain their last line of defense long enough for Republic transports to collect a large cache of valuable medicinal plants from the village. But as the droids advance towards the clones’ position, the squad opts to go on the offensive and destroy the dreadnought responsible for the attack. However, the droids have a plan of their own: Ensure the Republic can’t escape with the plants by bringing down their Venator.
- There are also two new modes! The first is Co-op, a PvE experience designed for squads of up to four players as they look to progress through objectives. You can choose to play as either the Galactic Republic or the Separatist Alliance and partake in massive battles on all five of our Clone Wars era planets: Kashyyyk, Kamino, Naboo, Geonosis, and Felucia.
- The second game mode arriving in September is called Instant Action, and it’s one many have requested, a large-scale game mode that can be enjoyed within a single-player environment. It will take the Supremacy element of Capital Supremacy (the planetary phase) and allow you to play through it on your own. At release, you will have access to all the maps that are currently available within Capital Supremacy: Naboo, Kamino, Kashyyyk, Geonosis, and Felucia.
- We will reveal more on confirmed fall content and features as soon as we can.
December – Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker-Inspired Content Arrives
- We are super excited that content around Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is coming to the game! We aren’t prepared to dig in deeper than that right now, but will unleash further details around this as soon as we can.
- Also, more additional fall content and features are still to being confirmed, but we wanted to give you this an advance look into what’s coming up, even while realizing that things might move around, be added, or changed.
"This is what I was born to do."— EA Star Wars (@EAStarWars) 20. August 2019
The Clone Commando, Felucia, and PvE modes: Co-Op & Instant Action come to #StarWarsBattlefrontII next month with #TheRiseOfSkywalker content on the horizon!https://t.co/bSFEvae3fs pic.twitter.com/JsFDwlPLfD